Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center



Reply
 
Thread Tools   Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-31-2014, 11:51 PM
GreenscapesG's Avatar
GreenscapesG GreenscapesG is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 27
Any Good BID Sheet?

Hello,

I'm new to the business and Im looking for a simple and professional looking BID SHEET I can model from. Something to not over-confuse a potential customer that outlines:

1. the work that will be done
2. the frequency
3. and the final cost. SIMPLICITY IS BEST


What I have found are ones that are TOO EXTENSIVE or ones that are not professional looking- any clue where I can find a simple bid sheet? Thanks!
__________________
We Take Pride in Our Work
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-01-2014, 01:22 AM
A. W. Landscapers, Inc.'s Avatar
A. W. Landscapers, Inc. A. W. Landscapers, Inc. is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Posts: 1,305
Is this for bidding projects that have been put out for bid or are you looking for a simple service agreement for mowing and/or a simple proposal to submit to potential residential clients?
__________________
Regards,
Scott
A. W. Landscapers, Inc.
www.awlandscapers.com

Hustler X-One 60"
Wright Stander RH 36"
eXmark 21" ECXKA21 Mower
Stihl FC110 Edger
Stihl FS90 Trimmer
Stihl FS55R Trimmer
Stihl HS56C Hedge Trimmer
Stihl MS391 25" Bar Chainsaw
RedMax EBZ7100 Blower
Earthquake 16" Rear Tine Tiller
Honda 9" Mini Tiller FG110
2014 GMC Sierra Denali HD
7' x 16' Enclosed V-Nose Trailer
6' x 12' Dump Trailer
Equipment & Work thread: http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=415830
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-01-2014, 09:21 AM
jc1 jc1 is online now
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: The Real South Jersey
Posts: 646
How about utilizing the back of your business card.
Weekly lawn service $______
Shrub trimming$_________
Mulch. $ _________
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-01-2014, 10:52 AM
inzane's Avatar
inzane inzane is online now
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: SouthEast
Posts: 1,758
pm me your e-mail and i can send you a copy of mine if you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenscapesG View Post
Hello,

I'm new to the business and Im looking for a simple and professional looking BID SHEET I can model from. Something to not over-confuse a potential customer that outlines:

1. the work that will be done
2. the frequency
3. and the final cost. SIMPLICITY IS BEST


What I have found are ones that are TOO EXTENSIVE or ones that are not professional looking- any clue where I can find a simple bid sheet? Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-01-2014, 08:10 PM
GreenscapesG's Avatar
GreenscapesG GreenscapesG is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by A. W. Landscapers, Inc. View Post
Is this for bidding projects that have been put out for bid or are you looking for a simple service agreement for mowing and/or a simple proposal to submit to potential residential clients?
Hello A.W., Its for bidding on HOAs and Commercial properties, just to put my foot in the door in properties I'm selling my services to. Should bids look different when its an actual open bid?

two members gave me these sites: joistapp.com and www.aynax.com

For residential, I just do it verbally.
__________________
We Take Pride in Our Work
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-01-2014, 08:17 PM
GreenscapesG's Avatar
GreenscapesG GreenscapesG is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by inzane View Post
pm me your e-mail and i can send you a copy of mine if you want.
Just PM'd you insane, thanks!
__________________
We Take Pride in Our Work
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-01-2014, 08:20 PM
GreenscapesG's Avatar
GreenscapesG GreenscapesG is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by jc1 View Post
How about utilizing the back of your business card.
Weekly lawn service $______
Shrub trimming$_________
Mulch. $ _________
Hey jc1, this is great, but I'm tackling Commercial sites and HOA's which shrubs and lawn sizes vary vastly. I can do this for residential though. Thanks!
__________________
We Take Pride in Our Work
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-03-2014, 07:47 PM
green_thumb green_thumb is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Syracuse, NY
Posts: 120
I am also in need of a good template for bidding on commercial props.... Any advise is helpful. Thnx
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-04-2014, 01:50 AM
FinerCutslawnCare's Avatar
FinerCutslawnCare FinerCutslawnCare is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Des Moines, Iowa
Posts: 1,365
Honestly, the complete lawn business package that the founder of this site is totally worth the money. It has every kind of form, bid proposal, letter and information that you will need to get going. I would really take a good hard look at purchasing it. He takes out all of the hard work, not saying you will use everything that he has in it, but it will also give you ideas on how to "make it how you want".
__________________
www.FinerCutsLawnCare.com
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-04-2014, 02:50 AM
GreenscapesG's Avatar
GreenscapesG GreenscapesG is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinerCutslawnCare View Post
Honestly, the complete lawn business package that the founder of this site is totally worth the money. It has every kind of form, bid proposal, letter and information that you will need to get going. I would really take a good hard look at purchasing it. He takes out all of the hard work, not saying you will use everything that he has in it, but it will also give you ideas on how to "make it how you want".
Thanks FinerCuts, so where is it? I don't see it advertised.
__________________
We Take Pride in Our Work
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
bid help , bid sheet , bidding , bidding help

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:48 PM.

Page generated in 0.06707 seconds with 7 queries