Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 02-26-2014, 01:23 PM
Moderator, Online Communities

Celebrity landscaper ahmed hassan promotes upcoming shindaiwa fleet week event

CELEBRITY LANDSCAPER AHMED HASSAN PROMOTES UPCOMING SHINDAIWA FLEET WEEK EVENT

Celebrity landscaper Ahmed Hassan, professional landscaper and former host of popular television shows offering landscaping and gardening tips, is helping promote the Shindaiwa Fleet Week Event during the month of March.

The upcoming buyer’s bonanza treats everyone like a fleet customer with 20% savings off MSRP on all Shindaiwa units (accessories excluded). Fleet Week promotional March dates vary by region. See your participating dealer for details or visit www.Shindaiwa-usa.com to find a dealer.

“As a professional landscaper, I understand how important your tool arsenal is,” says Hassan. “Shindaiwa outdoor power equipment is used by professionals because of its legendary durability and performance. I know from first hand use. And for those discerning homeowners who want to give it a try, all units come with a “7 Day Money Back Guarantee” and a five year consumer warranty (or two year commercial warranty for professional landscapers). If the equipment doesn’t live up to your expectations, you have seven days to return it to your dealer for a full refund, no questions asked.”

Also during the month of March, Shindaiwa and Hassan will publish a new video each week on You Tube showing how to maximize the productivity of the Shindaiwa Multi-Tool System, Blowers, Trimmers and Hedge Trimmers.

For additional information, please visit www.shindaiwa-usa.com/fleetweek. Shindaiwa – Taking the Hard Work Out of Yard Work.
Old 03-26-2014, 01:30 AM
LawnSite Member

Bump this up since the sale is ending in a few days. Give me your feedback or suggestions on these promotions
Old 03-26-2014, 07:23 AM
LawnSite Member

This promotion is great, IMO. Although it would've been nice to know what region the sale was going on and during what week. I missed my local sale by 1 day. If I could have bought something in another region and then had a family member pick it up for me I would have.
Got a great edger last year during the fleet week!
Old 03-26-2014, 07:47 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

Well I didn't notice this until today. Going to call the dealer and see which week it is/was. Hopefully I can get a 802 and 2 242's still with 20% off.

Last year I bought a 802 and 3 trimmers. Same deal needed to ask the dealer about it. Wish that if you had registered shindiawa products that you would get a mailer or email as the dealers are not calling up the commerical guys letting them know about the specials.
Posted via Mobile Device