Originally Posted by greengrass83
Have any of you had any kind of burn or "tip frosting" when you apply liquid humic acid? We apply liquid humic acid as part of our fertilizer/soil amendment and recently have been getting some adverse reactions. Even at half the label rate. We also have a low amount of N with a stabilizer, some K and micro nutrients. I have done tests in my yard with humic acid alone at rates between 3 and 8oz per 1000sf and only had this reaction when I got over 4oz per 1000.
Try adding some Calcium Nitrate to you mix to supply some available Calcium.