The Green Industry's Resource Center

Thread Tools   Display Modes
Old 03-27-2014, 02:51 PM
flyingcircleg flyingcircleg is offline
LawnSite Member
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Placerville, CA
Posts: 16
This is the page I was looking at that was confusing me...

But, then on this page (, it states:
A commercial vehicle is a motor vehicle or combination used for hire to transport passengers or property or which:

Has a gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR) of 26,001 pounds or more
Is designed, used, or maintained for carrying more than 10 passengers, including the driver
Tows a vehicle or trailer, which has a GVWR of 10,001 pounds or more
Transports hazardous materials, which requires placards
Tows any combination of two trailers or vehicle and trailer

Which would mean I need a CDL....
Flying Circle G Ranch
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Layout Style:

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Grand View Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:53 AM.

Page generated in 0.05373 seconds with 8 queries