Register free!
Search
 
     

The Green Industry's Resource Center


Click for Weather
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #531  
Old 07-13-2014, 07:31 AM
knox gsl's Avatar
knox gsl knox gsl is online now
LawnSite Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: knoxville, tn
Posts: 3,663
Quote:
Originally Posted by weeze View Post
saw a girl with huge knockers at walmart and i have to live with the fact that i'll never get to be with her.
Highly over rated, medium is where its at.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #532  
Old 07-13-2014, 10:13 AM
32vld 32vld is offline
LawnSite Gold Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: LI NY
Posts: 3,105
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox gsl View Post
Highly over rated, medium is where its at.
Posted via Mobile Device
No matter what cup size. Always quality over quantity.
Reply With Quote
  #533  
Old 07-13-2014, 10:19 AM
larryinalabama larryinalabama is online now
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ragland Al
Posts: 10,267
Quote:
Originally Posted by 32vld View Post
No matter what cup size. Always quality over quantity.
All of um are expensive.

Speeking of wally world, I go there this morning to buy a pair of shorts, not a single pair in 38 and Im down to one pair.
Reply With Quote
  #534  
Old 07-13-2014, 03:12 PM
knox gsl's Avatar
knox gsl knox gsl is online now
LawnSite Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: knoxville, tn
Posts: 3,663
Quote:
Originally Posted by larryinalabama View Post
All of um are expensive.

Speeking of wally world, I go there this morning to buy a pair of shorts, not a single pair in 38 and Im down to one pair.
I just gave away 7 or 8 pairs of 38's, I've dropped a few sizes with the work load this season.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #535  
Old 07-13-2014, 03:30 PM
larryinalabama larryinalabama is online now
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ragland Al
Posts: 10,267
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox gsl View Post
I just gave away 7 or 8 pairs of 38's, I've dropped a few sizes with the work load this season.
Posted via Mobile Device
Ive got a drawer full of 36s, but I cant loose 2" by tomarrow lol.
Reply With Quote
  #536  
Old 07-13-2014, 03:51 PM
weeze's Avatar
weeze weeze is online now
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: weezertonfieldville, AL
Posts: 5,308
try to sew an extra button on the shorts right on the edge instead of where the normal button is. that will give you an extra 2 inches. hope that makes sense.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #537  
Old 07-13-2014, 05:06 PM
knox gsl's Avatar
knox gsl knox gsl is online now
LawnSite Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: knoxville, tn
Posts: 3,663
Quote:
Originally Posted by larryinalabama View Post
Ive got a drawer full of 36s, but I cant loose 2" by tomarrow lol.
Time to back off the beer and sweet tea.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #538  
Old 07-13-2014, 05:29 PM
larryinalabama larryinalabama is online now
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ragland Al
Posts: 10,267
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox gsl View Post
Time to back off the beer and sweet tea.
Posted via Mobile Device
Not over a pair of shorts my friend!

Ive been at 38 for many years.
Reply With Quote
  #539  
Old 07-13-2014, 05:33 PM
knox gsl's Avatar
knox gsl knox gsl is online now
LawnSite Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: knoxville, tn
Posts: 3,663
Quote:
Originally Posted by larryinalabama View Post
Not over a pair of shorts my friend!

Ive been at 38 for many years.
I could drop one of the 2 but 1 is worth it.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #540  
Old 07-13-2014, 06:07 PM
larryinalabama larryinalabama is online now
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ragland Al
Posts: 10,267
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox gsl View Post
I could drop one of the 2 but 1 is worth it.
Posted via Mobile Device
Life is meant To be lived.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:34 PM.

Page generated in 0.09955 seconds with 8 queries