Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 06-09-2014, 08:08 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

thanks for responding. What is the price of your software?
"When we finally tire of searching for happiness outside, we sit quietly and analyze and realize that true and lasting happiness can never come from outside. It can't come because it simply is. You are Happiness personified. You are that Supreme Bliss. You are that Joy. You are the image of happiness. God is the one who is always happy, and you are the image of God." - Satchitananda
Old 06-09-2014, 08:15 PM
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by recycledsole View Post
thanks for responding. What is the price of your software?
$25/user per month. There's also annual plans at a discounted rate.

We will help import ALL your historical data into Mhelpdesk for free, meaning we'll create all your old invoices, work orders, and bring in all your customers, products and services and more. This lets you get up and running without having to "start over" in terms of where your data begins.

Watch a 2-minute demo!

Email: ryan@mhelpdesk.com
Web: www.mhelpdesk.com
Phone: 888-558-6275

Old 06-11-2014, 01:30 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuttingEdge LawnCare View Post
Service auto pilot is close to what you want
not close at all, I have been a service autopilot for a long time and I really like all the features but they think that we all have a secretary or a dispatcher.
What recycledsole is requesting is exactly what I have been looking for.
Would it be so much easier to set the customer and say bill him every friday for $50 and send a bill at the end of the month. That way all I have to do is click send and maybe change some dates or add some services if need it.
But no, I have to create a schedule and come every day and seat on the computer to finish Jobs after a long day mowing yards. Or spend countless amount of hrs at the end of the month.
Old 06-11-2014, 01:38 PM
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarabe1 View Post
not close at all, I have been a service autopilot for a long time and I really like all the features but they think that we all have a secretary or a dispatcher.
What recycledsole is requesting is exactly what I have been looking for.
Would it be so much easier to set the customer and say bill him every friday for $50 and send a bill at the end of the month. That way all I have to do is click send and maybe change some dates or add some services if need it.
But no, I have to create a schedule and come every day and seat on the computer to finish Jobs after a long day mowing yards. Or spend countless amount of hrs at the end of the month.
Look for software that can easily set recurring jobs then. You could choose to set it up with fixed based billing so you bill them the same amount at the end of each month.

Or you could use visit based billing, so you would complete jobs each week and then at the end of the month your invoice would be all ready for you. If you needed to add more line items or anything like that you could. Then just batch invoice everyone by email and have them pay online.

You could set up these recurring jobs for all your clients for the whole summer. Then all you have to do is do 1 click to complete that visit, and then a few clicks at the end of each month to batch invoice.

-Landen

Watch our 14 minute Quick Tour Video

Email: info@getjobber.com
Web: www.getjobber.com
Toll Free: 1-888-721-1115
Twitter: @GetJobber | Jobber on Facebook

Old 07-02-2014, 11:13 AM
LawnSite Member

www.turfwizardllc.com is where you need to be. It has all of the capabilities that you want plus does things that no other software can do. It is the best thing out there right now. If you want to do it the right way, give it a shot. I know it has sure helped me through the same issues. They have a free trial too which allows you to use all of the functions, not just a few. Everyone should use this. It's AMAZING!!!!