Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 06-23-2014, 01:20 AM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLawn75 View Post
I don't have a good leak story but this one always gets a good chuckle.

I was stopped at a gas station a few years ago while heading to my beach house for a golf trip when all of a sudden, a guy driving a landscaping truck slams on the brakes and pulls onto the side of the road. He whips open his door and drops his drawers and starts taking a dump right there along side his truck. Cars are driving by honking and yelling at him and me and my buddies are in tears from laughing so hard. Too bad it was before camera phones were prevalent!
My dad drives truck and his bosses brother use to drive. Well he got the scoots one afternoon in Chicago downtown in heavy traffic and natured called and parked the truck at the curb and hopped out and dropped his pants and the story goes a police officer on foot walks up and asks if there is an issue. He responds "there isn't now" and hops in the truck and takes off.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 06-23-2014, 07:15 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93Chevy View Post
I've been very lucky so far...I've made many close calls...truck door, hood pop, enclosed trailer door, inside the trailer with a bottle, wood line phone call...you name it, I've done it. Haven't been caught or arrested, so I'll keep on doing it
I'm always checking for Bagworms in shrubs

Or if no shrubs out in big lawn I pee on my knees looking at back of the mower
Old 06-23-2014, 10:58 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snyder's Lawn Inc View Post
I'm always checking for Bagworms in shrubs

Or if no shrubs out in big lawn I pee on my knees looking at back of the mower
What I always find interesting is explaining to new employees what the bathroom situation is like on mow crew. I have a woman mowing this year to boot, and luckily, she has been a great sport about it. Thank God she is an elk and deer hunter
Old 06-23-2014, 11:16 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

I too use the "checking out the back of the mower" trick all the time.... Hahahaha!

I was dying laughing about the dude that pulled to the side of the road to take a dump!!! LOL!!!1

I keep picturing Harry from Dumb and Dumber when Lloyd spikes his tea with ex-lax!
Old 06-23-2014, 11:22 AM
LawnSite Member

We're only human.
Old 06-23-2014, 10:24 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Popped open the back of the skid steer a few times to check the oil when i could find anywhere else
Old 06-30-2014, 07:31 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

I've taken a grumpy in the woods before and in a 5 gallon bucket in the trailer. (With a trash bag inside it of course). I take a pre next to my truck all the time or I'll walk into the woods.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 07-14-2014, 05:52 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crammin'Mows View Post
About to mow my own with my new Navigator, on my first Saturday off since March 1. I need entertainment. Just trying to relax today (which somehow involves mowing my lawn).
Lord knows we all have pee break stories. As landscapers, we often have to get creative when nature calls....

I was once taking that quick, truck door cracked pee break, when my client suprised me and proceeded to chat with me thru the open truck windows as I grasped my by then doused manitals. I think she knew, but didn't care...

But,
Ya'll have got to have some funny stories. Help me get a laugh while I get this lawn knocked down (damn feather meal makes sh*t grow well)!
I have an enclosed trailer I made a urinal inside with a funnel and a hose, and put a hole in the floor for the hose to run out, so it goes right in the gutter when I'm parked .
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 07-14-2014, 05:55 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

wow this is funny.
"When we finally tire of searching for happiness outside, we sit quietly and analyze and realize that true and lasting happiness can never come from outside. It can't come because it simply is. You are Happiness personified. You are that Supreme Bliss. You are that Joy. You are the image of happiness. God is the one who is always happy, and you are the image of God." - Satchitananda
Old 07-14-2014, 11:39 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

My brother just can't hold it. I'm always telling him about camera's. We pull around the back of a location and he gets out and does his business beside the truck. I get out when he is about half done and going real good. All I said was look up smile and say cheese.