Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 06-12-2014, 12:22 PM
LawnSite Member

Business Software

I am looking to upgrade my current software (groundskeeper Pro) Just signed up for Service Auto Pilot. Haven t got too far into it yet, the videos looked great, hope its not complicated..... My main issues with Groundskeeper is the estimate portion is cheesy so i Have to use another basic system for estimating. I like the routing setup but having to reschedule each year sucks for each customer. I would like to do an estimate in the field and have it link to the software in the office...... Any ideas or pros cons on Service auto Pilot????
Old 06-12-2014, 12:38 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

I still think service autopilot is a good choice. I use the estimating system daily, and I really like that part. makes the whole process quicker, and easy to track my leads. The only cons for me are some of the features comming are slow to get here lol. and yes, it all takes time to learn. I like the customer portal, and the integration with credit card payments. I think there are quite a few threads on service autopilot with alot of info, you should check those out to.

I like their mobile app. I've been using it alot lately the past few weeks and its seemed to be fairly reliable for me out in the field.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cclawn02 View Post
I am looking to upgrade my current software (groundskeeper Pro) Just signed up for Service Auto Pilot. Haven t got too far into it yet, the videos looked great, hope its not complicated..... My main issues with Groundskeeper is the estimate portion is cheesy so i Have to use another basic system for estimating. I like the routing setup but having to reschedule each year sucks for each customer. I would like to do an estimate in the field and have it link to the software in the office...... Any ideas or pros cons on Service auto Pilot????
Old 06-12-2014, 02:57 PM
LawnSite Member

ok thanks, do you use it for any lawn mowing re-acurring scheduling with auto service pilot??
Old 06-12-2014, 03:06 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

yeah. The package scheduling for lawn care applications and tree and shrub treatments has been really great. I use it for recurring weekly and bi-weekly mowing, and it works fine for that too. I like the dispatch board, and waiting list alot.. although i didn't care for it at first... then it all started to make sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cclawn02 View Post
ok thanks, do you use it for any lawn mowing re-acurring scheduling with auto service pilot??
Old 06-17-2014, 06:31 PM
LawnSite Member

What exactly are you trying to do with the software?
There is a new product out there that I have been using for the past few months that will provide a solution for any situation for any industry. The only thing this will not allow you to do is reconcile. It handles everything from customer contacts, invoicing, work orders, customer reports, document generation, and is completely customizable to your company. No templets with information you may or may not use, you can use the same program for all of your services, i.e.. landscape, snow removal, trees, firewood, pools.....
Old 06-23-2014, 12:05 PM
Sponsor

Okay...and what IS the product? I work for Mhelpdesk and we can do all of that. I, personally, live in my Google Calendar, so I put all my reminders there, otherwise nothing happens. And GCal synchs with Mhelpdesk so you can access it while looking at accounts, etc. Anyway, if you're looking for a software package to deal with the admin side of things, we've got a free two-week trial right now. Hope this helps.

Watch a 2-minute demo!

Email: ryan@mhelpdesk.com
Web: www.mhelpdesk.com
Phone: 888-558-6275

Old 07-02-2014, 11:12 AM
LawnSite Member

www.turfwizardllc.com is where you need to be. It has all of the capabilities that you want plus does things that no other software can do. It is the best thing out there right now. If you want to do it the right way, give it a shot. I know it has sure helped me through the same issues. They have a free trial too which allows you to use all of the functions, not just a few. Everyone should use this. It's AMAZING!!!!