Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 05-04-2003, 04:31 AM

Exclusive Membership - Voice Your Opinion

I have been asked a lot of questions about the Exclusive Membership option we created. I have received quite a few e-mails and a couple threads have been started as well.

I first want to stress that LawnSite.com as it is now is not going to change. The free forums that exist will remain free and in the same format.

I also want to stress that Exclusive Membership is not nearly private forums. We only created the private forums option because many people rquested it over time.

There are discounts, larger ticket item give aways, registration for the largest raffle the Green Industry has to offer, polls, quizzes, Member of the Month, Picture of the Month, Web Site of the Month, etc....

But I'm not going to create something that isn't what our community wants. If you have suggestions, let me know. I want there to be options for members above and beyond the forums themselves.

One person suggested I let everyone see what exclusive membership has to offer before charging for it.

Please understand our intentions are not to divide the community or break apart the atmosphere that has proven to be successful.

So here is your chance to voice your opinion....

What do you think Exclusive Membership at LawnSite.com should include? Not include? Cost? And so on....

I welcome your input and suggestions and we will tailor membership accordingly.

Thanks for taking the time to post.