Search

Click for Weather

Old 06-08-2003, 07:19 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey Elvis---- Its "CERTIFIED."
Old 06-11-2003, 08:40 PM
LawnSite Member

elis is king after one short year

count them yard doc termite and wdo, general house pest and rodent control, lawn and ornamental pest control, natural ares weed management, aquatic pest control, right of ways contracting. darn i could have been a limb loper. i could have bought me some high heel work boots.:blob3:
Old 06-17-2003, 10:48 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Here in KY you have to register your company name before you can legally do business under that name. As long as it isn't the same, you can use whatever you want. If you look in the yellow pages under lawncare, all of them sound the same in most cases. I would tell them *&^% off. That is exactly what I hate about big companies, they just can't stand for anyone else to make an honest living. Serves them right!
Old 06-19-2003, 10:25 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

I have received a certified letter from Lawn Doctor Inc. My lawyer tells me I have nothing to worry about. He has checked out everything and I am 100% legal and above board.

elvis 6certifide op.

BEPC Memo # 736. Gee Elvis 6 certs. That is wonderful. That is equal to the number of business names you have had on the side of your truck in the past 5 years. Oh maybe I have the wrong guy. But I don't think so since you have send me e-mail via my website. My website reads your cookies.

Signed
THE OVER EDUCATED IDIOT.
(named my you elvis)

"TG doesn't give a rats ass about being "Responsible" as long as sales/production quotas are met. That's it in a nutshell. A recipe for disaster IMO." Ted Putnam 2/28/14

You can lead a Donkey to water but you can't make the Jackass Drink

"As Americans you have the right to be stupid." John Kerry

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.” John Wayne.
Old 06-22-2003, 12:10 AM
LawnSite Member

your still a lawn boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

including your self and 3 employees you need workers comp. ill be sure that you get a good deal.if you want ive got pictures supplied by big ric. ive got a few myself from taking your jobs.!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what do you get, when you mix 80 dollars worth of chemicals and support your lawn care bus with 40 dollars worth of income?answer; you end up sleeping with the guy across the street(high heels coca cola midget)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im going to missippi to fish in tourney!!!!!!! ill leave my spray boat at home. ill be taking my mako flats special with me! he looks real bad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe he isnt wearing his mask,his nose is reallllly red !!!!!!!!!!! he needs workers comp tooooooooooooo! ill make sure you get the better ddeeaall!!!!!

im working part time and making more than i ever have . dam its good to be lic. in more than 1 cat.

elvis has left this message
Old 06-22-2003, 01:17 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Elvis wanna be, has the brain of an infant.

I didn't understand a thing, but read a post of my pee pee is bigger than yours.
Old 06-22-2003, 07:17 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Elvis,

Grow up. I don't know what you're ranting about, nor do I care. Ric is a well liked, respected and very knowledgeable veteran of this forum. He need not lower himself to your level.

As for Lawn Dr., yes they're based here in Jersey. Their program I'm sure cannot be confused w/ Ric's. They do not use spray rigs around here. They have gas driven sprayer/spreaders. Like TG/CL & Scott's, they make their profit in high volume. Quantity, not quality.
Old 06-22-2003, 09:27 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Keith

Good luck on your fishing trip. Win that tourney. Your the man.

"TG doesn't give a rats ass about being "Responsible" as long as sales/production quotas are met. That's it in a nutshell. A recipe for disaster IMO." Ted Putnam 2/28/14

Old 06-24-2003, 06:49 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Re: your still a lawn boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by elvis 6certifide op.
im going to missippi to fish in tourney
I guess ric knows you since he called you Keith.

I am near the Mississippi, come on by, I'll take good care of you just like Ric would.
Old 06-24-2003, 08:32 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

LGF

Yes I know Keith. He lives three blocks from me. He used to be at my house 5 nights a week. His Father was a pool Shooting buddy of mine before he had a stroke. Keith was the first CPO to hold a card on me. Keith can be a nice person. He has a good sense of humor and is fun to party with. Some where we fell apart. I am very good friends with his Ex partner (Chuck) who lives across the street from Keith and we network. Chuck has a very successful tree trimming business and just put a second Chipper Truck on the road. Keith's wife is a state auditor and makes good money. I wish Keith all the best.