Register free!
Search

Click for Weather

Old 07-01-2003, 09:38 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Bobbyboy, aren't you a bass fisherman? What do you think that is? Its the same thing! Only you lure a poor innocent little fish into biting a vicious metal barb, then cruelly yanking him to the surface, where he cant breath, and either throw him in the ice chest to slowly die or you toss him back in the water so you can rip a barb through his mouth again. Does all that sound like ****? It should. Because it is ****. And it sounds just like you do while your badmouthing hunting. You hypocrite. You are so full of **** its simply amazing.

I don't see why I am wasting time replying to you, people like you are like parrots, just sitting there mindlessly repeating what they have been told, you cant reason with them, because they are blind to reason.

Old 07-01-2003, 09:38 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Bobby,

It's not like in your picture books out there. Nothing lives forever. You can't "save" the animals and give them eternal life.

Liberty: Freedom from the control of others - Webster dictionary 1828

If you think you can do it or you think you can't... either way, you're right!

"The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that the warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse." excerpt from "Tales of Power"
Old 07-01-2003, 09:41 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally posted by GreginAlaska
I did kill a number of baby seals with a sludge hammer.
Greg ... sounds like you would fit right in on our hockey team. You could swing a mean hockey stick I bet.
Old 07-01-2003, 01:24 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

matter of fact, im the baddast all around fisherman on the east coast, however, my fish are caught on fair and even terms. its a bit different from eliminating their habitat, cramming them into a small patch of woods, and then blasting them with long range, automatic weapons. cmon man, youre talking a world of difference. what i do requires skill, deer hunting, though the skillful hunter will be more productive, is now turning more and more into a scenerio where, the deer just have no where else to go
Old 07-01-2003, 01:49 PM
Banned

I could be wrong but I dont think fish have any feeling in their bodies.
Hunting would be a sport if you gave the animals guns to shoot back and or first.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 07-01-2003, 02:11 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I do agree that when it comes to being sportsman like some of the rifles and equipment on the market is a bit much. Thats why I hunt with a .223 Mini-14 the most, you have to get real close up (within 50 yards) and you have to shoot perfectly. Since they have superior noses, superior eyesight, superior hearing, and superior camoflauge, I think its more than fair that way.

You dont trash thier habitat? What about those boats you use? Those dont produce wake that erodes the banks?What about the pollution? What about your depth finders and fish finders? Its the same thing. And what about the fish? They are kinda stuck in the lake arent they? No where else to go.
No, fish dont experience pain like we do. Neither do animals. They simply dont have the nerve endings we do to experience pain like we do. Why else do you think critters can chew thier own leg off when stuck in a trap? It simply doesnt hurt them.
Hypocrite.

Old 07-01-2003, 02:44 PM
Banned

Hmmm, I think the fish have to bite the hook first. So the fish have the right to choose
NOw the deere don't come up and put their mouth on the butte of that high powered rifle, do they?
YOu can tell I dont have anything better to do when I am argueing on this subject LOL
Old 07-01-2003, 08:41 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally posted by LazerFan
YOu can tell I dont have anything better to do when I am argueing on this subject LOL
Ha ha! To true.

I am sick of this. Why dont we just leave it at this, I choose to kill a certain type of critter, you choose to kill a different type. Everything is cool, just forget about it. This is getting ridiculous.
Bobby, at least your not a complete loss! You do still fish, that means you havent completely gone off the deep end!

Old 07-02-2003, 02:41 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

yea, yea, yea. once again, ive made my point, and since u r all running out of "comebacks" u want to "throw in the towel". well, ill just put this little debate in the "W" column, and move on. GO BOBBY, GO BOBBY, GO BOBBY.....
Old 07-02-2003, 03:28 PM
Banned

Ya Bobby, my parents were proud of me when thet were alive.

Hey Kris, yes clubbing those baby seals did help my hockey playing...it's great practice!

Turfcare, I've hunted people for an agency of the US gov and as a skiptracer.