Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 12-22-2004, 11:50 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groundcover Solutions
at least you got a sweeeeet jacket out of the deal. Yeah my jeep is a 99 new to me and in great condition but hey if you got 4x4 why not use it... That is my thought on it anyways. New or not have fun a few scratches are just some good stories to tell later. But since it is your moms mabye you should not now that I think about it. LOL

lol far from sweet. I got that dry cleaned and sold it on ebay.

I would take my ford off road, but sense im trying to sell it, I rather just lay off it, and treat it good and only use the 4x4 for the snow.

Naw, my mom hates it, lol, she wants to trade it in for something else (a pacifica), but me and my bro talked her into keeping it through the winter. She doesnt care about it at all, its a shame actually. Its first oil change was at 4k miles, and its second oil change was just last week at 12k miles. LOL, Talk about ABUSE!
I change all mine at 3k I dont see how she went that far without any problems! Thank god its a lease! LOL
Old 12-22-2004, 11:55 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Make sure she drives the pacifica first. I drove one and you can not see anything out of it. The visibility looking out the back and sides is extremly poor. The windows in back are very small and the head rests from the front seats get in your way. Talk her into the new grand cherakee I test drove one of thoughs the other day great all around suv.
Old 12-22-2004, 11:58 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Death Storm 2004 is in full swing here. Oh boy.
Old 12-22-2004, 11:59 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Make sure she drives the pacifica first. I drove one and you can not see anything out of it. The visibility looking out the back and sides is extremly poor. The windows in back are very small and the head rests from the front seats get in your way. Talk her into the new grand cherakee I test drove one of thoughs the other day great all around suv.
Ya, she wanted the pacifica, but we talked her out of it. We can basically talk her into any car really. I like those new hemi grand cherokees! I dont understand her, she says she doesnt want something big, but the pacifica is longer than the cherokee. LOL. shes nuts. But yeah, were going to try to talk her into keeping the liberty until the lease is up in aug of 06. Its a great car and has no problems. No reason to get rid of it, she just gets antsy and wants something new. Shes spoiled, she cant even pump her own gas, me or my bro have to do it for her!!! Talk about pathetic!
Old 12-23-2004, 12:01 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtdman
Death Storm 2004 is in full swing here. Oh boy.
as soon as you said that, I sprinted to the window, and yepppp its snowing, not snowing quite hard yet, but ground is covered and its sticking, but I know by 4am it'll be real thick. $$$ Falling from the sky!!!
Old 12-23-2004, 12:03 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Yeah my mom did not want anything big eather next week she came home with a brand new envoy.... Who knows what they want. Yeah I am just sitting around waiting for the snow to fall and hoping magicaly someone... anyone calls to need hlep with plowing, man I miss my plowing days, next year I am getting a truck and subing out. I can't wait!
Old 12-23-2004, 12:04 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Or if I can sell or trade my ranger for a plow truck this winter that is!!!!
Old 12-23-2004, 12:05 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Or if I can sell or trade my ranger for a plow truck this winter that is!!!!
I gotta f150 for sale, all it needs is a plow. all its missing is the plow. Has a beefed up trans and all. a blizzard 760LT is $2600 Installed!!!! Oh yeah, Ill throw in a tailgate snowex 575 minipro spreader too!
Old 12-23-2004, 12:07 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

If we're going to get it, I'm all for 10 or so inches. That way I make a ton of $$. Might as well go for broke, eh?

Old 12-23-2004, 12:10 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Yeah I have not gotten any bites on my ranger 98 with higher miles, untill I sell that I can't get anything... EEERRR and then I wont have money for a plow. Although they do have financing on the plows... HMMMMM. Oh and now I see how this thread get so long LOL

Tags
alternative landscaping