Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center



Reply
 
Thread Tools   Display Modes
  #16501  
Old 06-23-2011, 11:26 PM
greenglacierllc's Avatar
greenglacierllc greenglacierllc is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Chelsea MI
Posts: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightningllc View Post
So far i can see any evergreen from trees to arbs, Maples, This stuff is ruining lco images, Dupont has done it this time.

I am seeing it on alot of properties, I thought it was because of so much rain and drought conditions but looking into it, It is a national problem, Brickman has pulled it because of so much damage.
Well the email I got said that it was from mixing fert with it

I don't know I've stayed away from spruce tree's

property's I do only have one or two

are they going to buy it back?
Reply With Quote
  #16502  
Old 06-24-2011, 08:16 AM
terrapro's Avatar
terrapro terrapro is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: mid-mich
Posts: 1,234
Wow it is spring all over again
__________________
Terrapro Landscape Service
Landscape maintenance and gardening services
Licensed and insured professional horticulturalist
Snow removal- commercial and residential
www.terraprolandscape.com
Equipment list- A bucket and some pruners.
Reply With Quote
  #16503  
Old 06-25-2011, 04:46 PM
Lightningllc's Avatar
Lightningllc Lightningllc is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: South Lyon , MI
Posts: 329
I don't apply but from what I have seen on my properties and friends properties, Imprellis is the common factor in killing everything, Other properties that didnt have imprellis are fine.

Crazy how they sell it saying that it is the future of weed control and 4 years of testing but yet 4-6 weeks after applying it things are dying everywhere. OH BOY dupont is in a world of trouble with this one. Good thing I don't apply!!!!! Lawn & Landscape are the name of my game. Oh and snow and sprinklers.
__________________
www.lightninglawncare.com

Serving the westside
Reply With Quote
  #16504  
Old 06-28-2011, 11:45 PM
Jason Pallas Jason Pallas is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Grosse Pointe. MI
Posts: 1,321
Hey guys - very quickly, if any one is missing an Exmark Diesel 60 or 72 inch machine, I've got a guy who is very hot to get rid of one. I'm pretty sure this thing is stolen/hot. This guy is on the eastside (Detroit) in a very bad area - so, playing around here. If you think you might know who's machine this is, or if this is your machine, give me a call and I'll give you the guy's info.
Given what's happened to me in the past (with equipment getting stolen), I'd love to help reunite someone with their stolen stuff.

Jason 313-574-0323

Please only call me if you think you might be the owner or know the owner of this machine - DON'T call me if you just want to get a hold of this crackhead to try and get a good deal on some hot equipment. Karma will kick your ass - after I do.
Reply With Quote
  #16505  
Old 06-29-2011, 12:45 AM
cuttin-to-the-Max cuttin-to-the-Max is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Commerce,MI
Posts: 1,329
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Pallas View Post
Hey guys - very quickly, if any one is missing an Exmark Diesel 60 or 72 inch machine, I've got a guy who is very hot to get rid of one. I'm pretty sure this thing is stolen/hot. This guy is on the eastside (Detroit) in a very bad area - so, playing around here. If you think you might know who's machine this is, or if this is your machine, give me a call and I'll give you the guy's info.
Given what's happened to me in the past (with equipment getting stolen), I'd love to help reunite someone with their stolen stuff.

Jason 313-574-0323

Please only call me if you think you might be the owner or know the owner of this machine - DON'T call me if you just want to get a hold of this crackhead to try and get a good deal on some hot equipment. Karma will kick your ass - after I do.
How did you come across this guy??
I'll Pass the word/ info onto my other Non-LS Buddies though..
Reply With Quote
  #16506  
Old 06-30-2011, 11:36 PM
esshaki esshaki is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Metro Detroit, Michigan
Posts: 100
Speaking of stolen equipment I had 3 redmax ebz 8000s stolen along with a shindaiwa edgerr .. from a condo site in southfield.. by. Crew of guys working for davey.. totally sucks working on trying to get them back
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #16507  
Old 07-01-2011, 12:14 AM
teamgreendude teamgreendude is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: overland park kansas
Posts: 748
Quote:
Originally Posted by esshaki View Post
Speaking of stolen equipment I had 3 redmax ebz 8000s stolen along with a shindaiwa edgerr .. from a condo site in southfield.. by. Crew of guys working for davey.. totally sucks working on trying to get them back
Posted via Mobile Device
So some guys from Davey took all that ? I'm personally not a Davey fan no matter how big they get ?
Reply With Quote
  #16508  
Old 07-01-2011, 02:50 AM
Jason Pallas Jason Pallas is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Grosse Pointe. MI
Posts: 1,321
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuttin-to-the-Max View Post
How did you come across this guy??
I'll Pass the word/ info onto my other Non-LS Buddies though..
You'd be surprised (and horrified) at the characters that cross my path on a daily basis.
Reply With Quote
  #16509  
Old 07-01-2011, 05:37 PM
esshaki esshaki is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Metro Detroit, Michigan
Posts: 100
Yeh basically I got jacked by some davey workers. They planned it out one guy in the crew scoped it out and called his buddy who works for davey also and loaded the stuff up by the time I realized it was too late
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #16510  
Old 07-01-2011, 11:44 PM
Jason Pallas Jason Pallas is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Grosse Pointe. MI
Posts: 1,321
Don't feel bad - one of my crews got jacked today too. Brazen thief pulled up and got a 7001 blower before they could run to the truck. Working in Detroit just isn't worth it any more.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
alternative landscaping

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:00 PM.

Page generated in 0.17101 seconds with 8 queries