Register free!
Search
 
     

The Green Industry's Resource Center


Click for Weather
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #17261  
Old 05-18-2012, 10:31 AM
TGS. Inc. TGS. Inc. is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Detroit, MI
Posts: 9
Skid steer / dump truck...

Hey guys, any interest in renting the following:

1.) CAT skid steer by the day/week w/o operator

2.) CAT skid steer by the hour with operator

3.) Above with 6-8 yard dump truck.


Thanks,

Wayne
Reply With Quote
  #17262  
Old 05-22-2012, 08:00 AM
Mark Oomkes Mark Oomkes is online now
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Posts: 6,554
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milwaukee View Post
Is this guy a complete idiot? How, why and what for is this even remotely constitutional, much less an issue?

Let's hope it doesn't see the light of day from the committee.

Let's also hope someone on the committee has the testicular fortitude to tell this moron to stop wasting time and money.
Reply With Quote
  #17263  
Old 05-22-2012, 01:05 PM
Lightningllc's Avatar
Lightningllc Lightningllc is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: South Lyon , MI
Posts: 330
Just hired a guy from Craigslist 2 weeks ago. Well he got money in his pocket and I found out he's a junkie. Damn he was good at cutting
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #17264  
Old 05-22-2012, 04:52 PM
24v6spd 24v6spd is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Michigan
Posts: 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Oomkes View Post
Is this guy a complete idiot? How, why and what for is this even remotely constitutional, much less an issue?

Let's hope it doesn't see the light of day from the committee.

Let's also hope someone on the committee has the testicular fortitude to tell this moron to stop wasting time and money.
The bill is being sposored by Rep. George Darany of Dearborn. I called his office and the spokeswoman told me it is because of damage caused when people rear end one. I told her this is the most rediculous legislation I have ever heard of.
Reply With Quote
  #17265  
Old 05-22-2012, 09:48 PM
Outdoors_Unlimited's Avatar
Outdoors_Unlimited Outdoors_Unlimited is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Oxford, Michigan
Posts: 447
Quote:
Originally Posted by 24v6spd View Post
The bill is being sposored by Rep. George Darany of Dearborn. I called his office and the spokeswoman told me it is because of damage caused when people rear end one. I told her this is the most rediculous legislation I have ever heard of.
What about the damage it saves when someone bumps ya???

I purposely leave a pintle combo in for just that reason.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #17266  
Old 05-22-2012, 09:51 PM
Outdoors_Unlimited's Avatar
Outdoors_Unlimited Outdoors_Unlimited is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Oxford, Michigan
Posts: 447
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightningllc View Post
Just hired a guy from Craigslist 2 weeks ago. Well he got money in his pocket and I found out he's a junkie. Damn he was good at cutting
Posted via Mobile Device
Gotta love it. They all have some issue or another it seems. The guy I have now is pretty decent, until he's trying to make the schedule. He thinks we should wait an hour later every morning, because he thinks we are disturbing clients. The real reason, his new gf leaves at 8.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #17267  
Old 05-23-2012, 06:37 AM
24v6spd 24v6spd is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Michigan
Posts: 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outdoors_Unlimited View Post
What about the damage it saves when someone bumps ya???

I purposely leave a pintle combo in for just that reason.
Posted via Mobile Device
I guess their intent is to make it easier on the person at fault. When legislators come up with these types of bills they have too much time on their hands.With all the problems we have facing this state, instead of coming up with solutions for them, they come up with this B.S. We need a part time legislature.
Reply With Quote
  #17268  
Old 05-23-2012, 07:40 AM
JCLawn and more's Avatar
JCLawn and more JCLawn and more is online now
LawnSite Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: MI
Posts: 4,811
anyone know the status of the DOT bill?
Reply With Quote
  #17269  
Old 05-23-2012, 08:07 AM
24v6spd 24v6spd is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Michigan
Posts: 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCLawn and more View Post
anyone know the status of the DOT bill?
http://www.legislature.mi.gov/(S(ns4...e=2011-HB-5228 This is where the bill stands as of today.
Reply With Quote
  #17270  
Old 05-23-2012, 08:22 AM
JCLawn and more's Avatar
JCLawn and more JCLawn and more is online now
LawnSite Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: MI
Posts: 4,811
gerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
alternative landscaping

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:36 AM.

Page generated in 0.19010 seconds with 8 queries