Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 02-08-2006, 01:27 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I like money
Old 02-08-2006, 01:41 PM
LawnSite Member

Redwings, not even heated up so no need for me to chill out. anyway looking at same size trailers as yours just wondering if the price is firm or negotiable
Old 02-08-2006, 01:45 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgrappler135
Redwings, not even heated up so no need for me to chill out. anyway looking at same size trailers as yours just wondering if the price is firm or negotiable
Right on, I misinterpertated it

Anyway, yes price is firm. Best I could do is throw in the trimmer racks with the trailer, locks on the doors and the lock on the toung.
Old 02-08-2006, 01:46 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Cant we all just get along. think everyone is getting a little up tight cuz of this wounderfull snow filled winter that we have not had. Man i would take a mulch job ar a clean up right now but snowa on the ground and all the clean ups are done or the ground is just way to soft (saturated). Like Mark saide Camlands coment wasnt made twoards anyone. he was just stating a fact. All these fly by nighters i got under bud on 4 large jobs b/c of them and you know why they were including salt in their seasonal price witch adoing that you loss big time like in december we had up to 13 saltings on some of our acounts. It those guys i think he was talking about but hey its america and everyone has a right to make a buck i guess. but thats were i lost most of my big money makers too but i have also pick up some work cuz of these guys. pick up three from one cantract. they guys wife ran into a truck in the lot, smashed a split rail fence, plowed up flower bed, sod sprinkler heads you name it he hit. but any way good luck to everone sit back and relax if its ment to be it will happen if its not i think a lot of us will be hurtting but thats just my thoughts.
2 Exmark XS 66'' Diesel
JD 3520 Laoder and 72'' Landpride
Old 02-08-2006, 02:38 PM
LawnSite Member

Washtenaw County People

This winter hasent been that bad so far. Saturday was snow #8 last year we had 13 pushes. Its Feb were looking good.

Snows on the way thursday pm - friday am 1.5"?

Last edited by amar; 02-08-2006 at 02:45 PM.
Old 02-08-2006, 02:54 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

LOL,wow I go away for a couple hours and somethings thinks I'm talking sheet about them.Congrats on the Cruise.I'm only saying is we all are having tight times right now but you need to prepare for such a crap season we are having.I've been doing this for too long and now how to budget my funds for just such a snow season...
Old 02-08-2006, 03:46 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Look at it this way... with no snow we get to give our body and mind a rest. We work all summer, we need the break. And if you dont have any money, maybe its time to review your pricing! Charge more and you wont be worrying about money in the winter.
Old 02-08-2006, 10:40 PM
LawnSite Member

Anyone around Washtenaw know where to dump yard waste, construction debree cheep. Besides the dump. (they are not cheep)
Old 02-09-2006, 12:38 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by amar
Anyone around Washtenaw know where to dump yard waste, construction debree cheep. Besides the dump. (they are not cheep)
What kind of yard waste/construction debris?
Old 02-09-2006, 12:40 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by amar
Toro Snow Comander

Faster Lighter Cheaper

I never understood the two stage blowers. Unless you live where it snows deep snow alot.

Demo one they drag you along jogging speed if the surface is smooth. I have two Comander's and one 3650. The Comander stays on course the 3650 you kind of have to man handle.
I hate single stage blowers, every one I've ever used was crap. Plus they don't hold up as well with deeper snows. Personal bias.

Tags
alternative landscaping