Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 09-17-2003, 08:16 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Got Mine !!

Hey I got my Accelerator catcher recently ... Great investment.. It fills so perfectly, handles the nasty tall wet grass without clogging at all... I love the fact that its so light and easy to handle... its' holding up well to some abuse, being on a new machine that is twice the size of what I am used to then add the cather, and yeah , Ive banged into a few things with it.. OpPppsss.. No damage on either end ... The aluminum seems to give a bit more than steel does.. Plus the design of the mounting seems to let the catcher pivot over things when needed .. I did not even want to use it when I first got it cause it is so pretty looking.. Definatly the coolest catcher on the block... Being that it is all aluminum It wont be too difficult to keep it nice and clean, and rust free.. ahhhh.. something that I own will not get rusty ... Hey Peter , ever think of making mowers too ??? LOL... at least decks........ Comon..... Anyway.. Thanks for the great produts and awsome support.. It's nice to find a company and products that actually work for you ..... Money well spent, Look forward to replaceing my other catcher with an accelerator.
Old 10-03-2003, 10:20 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Well it's been about 3 weeks now that I have been using this monster catcher...... I have not been able to clog it at all... no matter how heavy and wet the grass has been it still keeps on filling... I just got the dust covers too... Cant wait for more leave s now.... Thanks again Peter for a great product
Old 10-04-2003, 12:01 AM
Sponsor

Thanks Chris. How is the catcher filling with the dust cover on? It does cut down on the airflow somewhat. You may want to clean it out occasionally.

Peter.
Old 10-05-2003, 09:20 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Peter, I noticed no differance in the performance of the catcher with the dust covers on.. Just less dust.. They are quite effective..It filled just as flawlessly as without them...

Hey, Did you get my email with the pics ???