Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 02-16-2004, 06:29 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally posted by 65hoss
Hey Pete, for someone against it, I just found on Odin's forum were you used that exact word. So I'm just not seeing what you are upset over.
I may see the problem. As one who is on Odin's forum, "I" can see the topics of the posts like they are standard posts. I just assumed everyone could see the posts. Howver, I now must assume if you don't belong to "Odins" forum you can't even see the "title of the post". If this is the case than it's my mistake.
And as far as using the words myself, that wasn't the point.
DP
Old 02-16-2004, 06:30 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Ok, thought you were mad over the word. No on his forum people can't see.
Old 02-16-2004, 06:34 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

This is precisely why members like Mr. Odin need their own forum, as they are unable to conduct themselves in a professional, civilised manner.
Old 02-16-2004, 06:35 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally posted by 65hoss
Ok, thought you were mad over the word. No on his forum people can't see.
I guess being on his forum, his topics come up with all the regular stuff, and I didn't realize even the topics are hidden. Just wondering though, I remember when there were other topics on other forums that had the topic in sight, but they could not be read without subscribing to that particular forum.

DP
Old 02-16-2004, 06:39 PM

Doc do you always just blurt out the first thing that comes to your mind? lol. Maybe you should pm and find the answers before you start blasting people. Maybe you just trying to get back at Jodi for not agreeing with you? People sure are sneaky around here
Old 02-16-2004, 06:39 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by Doc Pete
I guess being on his forum, his topics come up with all the regular stuff, and I didn't realize even the topics are hidden. Just wondering though, I remember when there were other topics on other forums that had the topic in sight, but they could not be read without subscribing to that particular forum.

DP
Not real sure what you're talking about, but I don't think that word has any place on the forums, especially when regular members can see them. As far as Odins forum, everyone is aware of what it is and will be in there. Everyone goes at their own risk. That is part of it at that forum.
Old 02-16-2004, 06:43 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by Doc Pete

DP
Oh I got ya. You are talking about another forum. Yes I will stand by that there as well as here. Nothing like that has a place for the sites. Period. Anyone that is signed on as a member regardless of 10 yrs old or 85 yrs old should not have seen that in plain view.

Jack's forum was put in place just for that. Members only area with their own decision to enter.

If what you originally posted would have been in the open areas I would have agreed with you 100%.
Old 02-16-2004, 06:47 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Fareway Lawncare
This is precisely why members like Mr. Odin need their own forum, as they are unable to conduct themselves in a professional, civilised manner.
ODIN...dont get sucked in to answering this. He's trolling. Trying to get you wound up. Dont fall for it.

ODIN does just fine MR FAREWAY , We love him the way he is.
Old 02-16-2004, 06:48 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Fareway Lawncare
NO actually, It's to keep people like youself that are banned under the name "Casey", then banned again under the name "Ultimate Lawns", then come on this forum again as "Fareway lawn" and continue to act like a gay male lesbian inpersonator, only to have Jody ask the question, "Uh, what has Fareway lawn done under his latest name"??? Brilliant Jody...........

In other words, since the moderators have the mentality of a wet pea, people like Odin realize the only place to have postings without nut cases like yourself are to screen the members that can join.

Gees, with Jody's attitude anyone can say what they want, get banned, change their and come back again........AND AGAIN......... AND AGAIN..................

And, as volunteers, if the job is too hard, then stop volunteering. It does no good to volunteer to do a job and not do it right............
DP
Old 02-16-2004, 06:51 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Yep, now let's move on,before.......................