Register free!
Search

Click for Weather

Old 03-09-2004, 10:10 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

TSM, where are you in Ma, do we know each other? I am a old....Old foxer from back in the 80's, before Trugreed took over.

Lesco is so up and down on prices they make my head spin, and you gotta check your statements cause sometimes they dont match the bills you signed at the store.

Carovail, and valley green are good companies to deal with, if you can do direct ship.
Old 03-09-2004, 11:06 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

hello Jim, yes you do know me. I dont use my real identity here (i just have more fun being anonomus)

LOL, got ya thinking? my user name here TSM might give you an idea. Just please help me stay unknown, ok?

I talked with John, the rep you recommend to me from carovail, I decided to continue to deal with the guy i've been dealing with the last few seasons. Nothing against John, but when I met his boss (Charlie i think is his name) he kinda turned me off a little. I've got all their stuff on file, maybe later in the season I'll give them a try.
Old 03-09-2004, 11:20 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

The giys I deal with are great they will answer all of your questions and help you with everything from mower problems to fertilizer problems.Last year when my mower went down I took it in and they fixed it on the spot.As far as the fertilizer goes when its time for the next step and I go in for a pick up they tell me all of my options of what to get and they really take there time.

www.luxurylawninc.com

http://www.facebook.com/#!/LarryN828
Old 03-09-2004, 01:12 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

I thought so....you dog, your real identity is safe with me, I finally got my Malcap membership, hopefully we meet in person some day at a malcap meeting or something.

I havent been in the other site cause I got new computers at home and in the office so I gottta get password again and get back in there.

I seem to ruffle some feathers here at lawn site so I enjoy it a little more.
Old 03-09-2004, 04:41 PM
LawnSite Member

The lesco Reps in my area ... id say i give them an 11 outta 10. They are always bending over backwards to help me out.
Old 03-09-2004, 05:22 PM
LawnSite Member

The Lesco in Richmond is outstanding. They have been very helpful. Their prices are fair. They are always willing to take time to answer my questions. Lesco will get my business.

John
Old 03-09-2004, 06:02 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

glad someone is happy with there service
Old 03-09-2004, 06:19 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Dusty

I am not unhappy with their products and service as I am with the pricing. I would like to do business with Lesco. I am not sure they want to do business with me. I called again today and got the same answer. "My boss has not gotten back to me yet about your price bid."

"TG doesn't give a rats ass about being "Responsible" as long as sales/production quotas are met. That's it in a nutshell. A recipe for disaster IMO." Ted Putnam 2/28/14

You can lead a Donkey to water but you can't make the Jackass Drink

"As Americans you have the right to be stupid." John Kerry

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.” John Wayne.
Old 03-09-2004, 06:42 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

i have had the same problem in pricing it seemes to me if you dont mind paying more than i can get it elsewhere u r fine
i like there products but cant stand the fact they fire the help and leave u hanging to start all over breaking in the new guys then they get fired
Old 03-09-2004, 07:18 PM
LawnSite Member

I'm new to the application side of lawn care and my two Lesco Reps John & Bryan have been very helpful to me. They take the time to educate me on what chemicals and fertilizers to use to take care of the problem. I don't like the way they do there pricing having to ask them to look it up all the time. I really like Lesco's new web page to look up products, pricing and inventory at their service centers.