Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 02-14-2005, 11:54 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDScpr
Itsgottobegreen,

You keep referring to your friend that is a scab, who is it? Why do you think he is a scab?

Just curious, b/c Buckman told me you have done some things that would require an MHIC license - which I don't think you have (according to the DLLR Website) - so just be careful how you refer to your "friends". Not starting anything, but if it is who I think it is, you may be barking up the wrong tree!
  • Contractors must display their home improvement license number on all of their home improvement contracts, trucks, and advertisements.
So I would guess that you have your MHIC? I'll ride ya around & show ya at least 8 out of 10 don't. I am taking test next month to expand in hardscapes.
{not that I'm starting anything}
Old 02-16-2005, 03:05 PM
LawnSite Member

I don't do work that requires it...and then call other people scrubs.

If you aren't trying to start something, you aren't trying very hard...maybe you should mind your own.
Old 02-16-2005, 05:39 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
I don't do work that requires it...and then call other people scrubs.

If you aren't trying to start something, you aren't trying very hard...maybe you should mind your own.
are you talking to me?
Old 02-16-2005, 10:45 PM
LawnSite Member

No one else replied to my message.
Old 02-17-2005, 06:48 AM
LawnSite Member

first of all, this is a public forum and you are in the same area, so it is my business. I didn't know that you were the home improvement police. I didn't understand when you said "I don't do work that requires a license....and call others scrubs.
When I said '' not that I'm starting anything" was a joke....it was what you said, relax.
Old 02-17-2005, 10:27 AM
LawnSite Member

I could see you making it your business if you knew who I was talking to, who I was talking about or had any clue what was going on with this individual. I never claimed to be the MHIC police - I was addressing an individual that continuously calls his "friend" (my friend as well) a scrub when he does the very things that justify being a scrub. Everything from performing work that requries an MHIC license to lowballing other guys that are in the same neighborhood because mommy and daddy fit the bill for his outfit while the rest of us have mouths to feed.

So next time, please don't address me as a wise a** on messages that you have no idea about.
Old 02-17-2005, 02:00 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
I could see you making it your business if you knew who I was talking to, who I was talking about or had any clue what was going on with this individual. I never claimed to be the MHIC police - I was addressing an individual that continuously calls his "friend" (my friend as well) a scrub when he does the very things that justify being a scrub. Everything from performing work that requries an MHIC license to lowballing other guys that are in the same neighborhood because mommy and daddy fit the bill for his outfit while the rest of us have mouths to feed.

So next time, please don't address me as a wise a** on messages that you have no idea about.
I see you went to my posts and made a comment, you are an a$$.
I seen your brochure that states you have 15 yrs experience. mowing someone's yard qualifies you as an experienced landscape co?
I bet you pay worker's comp.,liability ins, taxes, etc.
I won't waste my time on you jerky, so take your home depot landscape co
& shove it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-17-2005, 03:04 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickman
I see you went to my posts and made a comment, you are an a$$.
I seen your brochure that states you have 15 yrs experience. mowing someone's yard qualifies you as an experienced landscape co?
I bet you pay worker's comp.,liability ins, taxes, etc.
I won't waste my time on you jerky, so take your home depot landscape co
& shove it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awww, did I hurt your feelings?

"I bet you pay worker's comp.,liability ins, taxes, etc."

You're right, I do.

Please, don't waste your time - all you do is make unfounded claims anyway. Get a life prick.
Old 03-22-2005, 02:44 PM
LawnSite Member

PerfiCut, LLC. Based in Glen Burnie, serving the Pasadena, Severna Park, and surrounding areas.
Old 03-26-2005, 12:35 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

Carroll County.

I may stop in at Bob's Welding (if the BBQ is 3/31) but not for too long. It's finally supposed to be nice later this week and there's plenty of work I need to get done before the grass starts growing. Maybe I'll see some of you there.

Jeff (or anyone else).. if you are ever turning away work be sure and let me know. Service is top notch.. so no worries there. Also.. if anyone knows of anyone getting out or selling their biz... let me know. You can contact me here or through my website.

If anyone wants to trade/refer work let me know. I specialize in large acreage and will refer smaller jobs (under 20,000sf) to those that want them.

establishing roots in the community... www.mdlawns.com