Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 03-18-2004, 02:56 PM
LawnSite Member

Selling 1990 Chev 1-ton dually flat bed!

This auction is for a 1990 Chevrolet Cheyenne 4 speed 1-ton dually flat bed! I am selling this truck because I bought 2 new trucks with dump beds. This truck has new tires, and the clutch was replaced less then 250 miles ago. The truck is in pretty good shape. The driver side bed rail comes out so you can load pallets from the side, to help distribute the weight, & for easier cleanout. The paint is in good shape except for a couple of the places on the hood, and the driverís side seat has a tear in it. (See the pictures) The truck is a 2-wheel drive, with regular hand windows, and heat. Under the flat bed there is a toolbox, and a heavy-duty hitch! This truck has the ability of making someone some serious money. This truck has been maintained well with the service records to match. I am setting this auction at a low reserve, so serious bidders only! Negative feedback will be left if the winner backs out of the deal. This truck is being sold as is. I would encourage any one in the area to come and test-drive this truck! The odometer says 89201 miles, but I am not sure if that is correct or not! I will help out in anyway I can to arrange transportation for this truck (buyer is responsible for all shipping fees), but pick up would be best! Tax/Title/License is the responsibility of the buyer! The lettering on this truck will peel right off with a hair dryer. I accept Cash/Money Orders/Cashiers Check/& Paypal, I will also accept a personal check, but funds must clear the bank before I will release the truck. If you have any questions please e-mail. This truck is located in Saint Joe, MO/close to Kansas City!