Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 05-07-2004, 05:17 PM
LawnSite Member

1998 Dodge Ram 4x4

I am selling my truck and just put it on ebay. If you are interested, here is the info

Vehicle Description

Fully loaded Laramie SLT. PS, PB, PD, PW, PM that are heated, Fog lights, factory bed liner, towing package, split bench front seat w/large center console. New tires and brakes 2,000 miles ago. This truck is incredibly clean inside and out. I have owned it since it had 18,000 miles on it and it has been well maintained. Oil changes every 2,700 miles, filters and lube every 8,000 miles. Grey cloth interior including door panels. Please contact me via pm if you have any questions or would like to see more pictures.

Vehicle Condition

Immaculate condition. Paint looks like new with one very small scratch by the passenger side bed fender.
The interior is in like new condition and has never been smoked in. The rest of the interior is like new condition with no noticeable dents, scratches, or door dings.
The engine runs very well and shifting of the automatic transmission is extremely smooth. 4 wheel drive engages with no problems and is in excellent working condition. The new tires still have plenty of tread remaining and the new brakes have plenty of life in them.

The item number for ebay is 2477407001

Here is the link ebay link
Attached Images
File Type: jpg p1010007a.jpg (98.2 KB, 182 views)