Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 08-02-2004, 06:21 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

1989 Chevy 1500 4x4 for sale

This would be a great work truck for someone just starting out or looking to add another crew. The body is a bit rough but the truck is in excellent mechanical condition. The truck served me well, but I decided to buy a much newer Chevy 3/4 ton this year. Pm me with questions.

Truck is in perfect running condition. 4x4 works perfect. Many,Many new parts. PA inspection and emissions until Feb 05'. Body is a little rough. Needs body work on both cab corners and wheel wells above rear tires. Truck has had a fresh tune up last year. New alternater two years ago. New starter and ignition switch last year. New ball joints 3 years ago. New idler arm and Half shaft on the passenger side this year. New O2 senser this year and many more. New exhast last year. Brakes are all in good shape. The front pads are still good, the master cylinder was replaced last year, and the back brakes, drums, and wheel cylinders were all done 3 years ago. The truck is an absolute tank and runs great. This has been a work truck of mine so there is some dings here and there but besides where I listed rust is not a major problem. This would make a great work truck, plow truck, or winter driver. Dont let the mileage scare you off, the truck drives almost like new. Truck has been very well maintained. Please PM me with any questions $1975 OBO.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dscf0115.jpg (126.5 KB, 194 views)