Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 08-13-2004, 08:57 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

You have any crazy customers?

My god we have 1 woman thats nuts! Well she isnt really nuts but she like to come out and joke around alot. The other day I was blowing off her driveway and she comes out and say's "I bet all the guys envy you" and I said "why is that" and she said "because you get the blow job". I almost fell on the ground laughing. She always has some sort of goofy saying or dirty joke to tell me. Anybody else here with any customers like this?
Old 08-13-2004, 09:13 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

I have two that are kinda wierd.. But the real " Crazy Lady " fired me a month ago... Thank the Lord... I miss her about like I would miss the Plauge.
Old 08-13-2004, 09:16 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

I have a crazy lady that runs and hides and turns off all the lights in the house when we come. Weird!
Old 08-13-2004, 10:44 AM
LawnSite Member

I have a crazy next door neighbor.

I own several rent houses, and do the lawn maintenance on most of them.

I was at one of the houses a few weeks ago to mow on a Saturday morning. I didn't start early, it was about 9:00 when I arrived and started mowing. I did the front and moved on to the back, when this lady next door (In a bath robe) comes over and starts yelling about me disturbing her peaceful Saturday morning. Her husband came out and calmed her down and I got back to work. I could see her sitting on the patio looking pissed.

The real funny part was when I finished, I moved to the house on the other side of them and mowed it (I own it also). She went balistic again and came over and said don't tell me you own this one too.

I just told her that I was doing this one to piss her off.
Old 08-13-2004, 11:52 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

About a month ago I had a client tell me they will be moving and they gave me the date to when to end services for them. I ask them why they are moving after only a year of living in the house. His answer....... "I prayed to god and he told me we must move to California. We love this house and will miss all of our friends here but we must obey the calling." I pretty much stood there speechless as this guy has always seemed like nice guy and real down too earth. I didnt realize he was not all there.......

How convienent that god told him to move to Southern California and not Afganistan. Well, I guess if god told me to move to sunny warm Cali I would Obey also!!!!!
Old 08-13-2004, 12:04 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Evan, why would you mock the Guy for moving? Maybe the Lord needed him to do his work in Ca...... I wanted to move to a more profitable market, but the Lord has plenty of ways for me to serve him right where I am... And I'll stay here as long as he needs me here.
Old 08-13-2004, 12:14 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

well hopefully one day the good lord will need me to lay out on the beach every day in the Bahamas!!!! Give me a break!
Old 08-13-2004, 01:15 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Evan528
well hopefully one day the good lord will need me to lay out on the beach every day in the Bahamas!!!! Give me a break!

Sad. If you think that anybody is crazy for listening to the Lord then you are the one that is mixed up my 19 year old friend.
Old 08-13-2004, 01:30 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

hmmm...makes you wonder, eh?

Mebbe Pennsylvania ain't the best place to be right now.
Old 08-13-2004, 01:38 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally posted by MMLawn
Sad. If you think that anybody is crazy for listening to the Lord then you are the one that is mixed up my 19 year old friend.
As of yet I have not received any phone calls or letters from the lord. When I do Im sure I will listen to whatever he or she has to say!

There is a diffrence between having faith and having something you dont even know for sure exists rule every last aspect of your life.

I have never met so many cult like followers in my life as what I see on lawnsite! Must be real enjoyable living your life the way someone (or something) wants you to live it and not how you feel is right for you! I really feel sorry for people so rapped up in this....