Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 10-13-2004, 06:43 AM
LawnSite Member

Opinion Needed

This is not an advertisement, I need an opinion.
As a service company keeping your exisiting companies is as important as getting new ones, What if this service was offered to you this is just an idea I have and need opinion from different industrys.

We develop a program to send personalized Thank you cards, referral cards, birthday cards to your existing customers to strengthen your relationship with them and to keep you in there thoughts if someone needs a referral or just needs more work done. Out of sight out of mind we want to change that thinking. We also could send out feedback cards for you to find out what the customers think of your service. Program would be 10 cards over 3 years to customers, for example for 50 customers to send 10 cards over 3 years would be $ $40.14 a month or $481.67 a year.

Would anyone like this service if it was offered to you?????
need ideas weather or not to persue this or not

Thank you
Kevin
Old 10-13-2004, 07:16 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

HI KEVIN,

MY WIFE DOES ALL MY OFFICE WORK, SHE SENDS OUT HOILIDAY CARDS, WELCOME BACK NOTES WHEN PEOPLE COME BACK FROM VAC. ETC...
THESE LITTLE THINGS PEOPLE LOVE. ALL MY CUSTOMERS (167) FELL LIKE THEY ARE FAMILY. SOME I CAN'T STAND BUT I ALWAYS KILL THE WITH KINDNESS. HEY LONG AS THEY PAY. 97% OF OUR WORK IS ALL FROM CUSTOMER REFERRALS. I DON'T HAVE ADVERTISE. I HAVE ONE CUSTOMER THAT SEE SENDS B-DAY CARDS TO THIER KIDS, THESE PEOPLE TELL EVERYONE TO CALL ME. SO IF THE PRICE WONT HURT YOU, THEN DO IT..

GOD BLESS'

RICHIE K

www.kulakandcompany.com :blob3:
Old 10-13-2004, 09:19 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

Sounds like a good idea to me if you don't mind the extra cost.
Old 10-13-2004, 09:41 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

I think it may be a good idea for larger companies. With us, still being on the small side, and liking to keep the relationships with our customer, we also do all these kind of things on our own. I am sure there are a ton of LCO's that do not though, and they may be your market.
Old 10-13-2004, 11:43 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Its a good idea, as customer of many places I like to get brochers, seasonal cards, my exmark dealer sends me 2 feedback cards a year and equipment cats. I like the feeling of them really wanting my business... I mean this is more or less on the personal level but I think in general people like to know your thinking of them.... especially the old ladies that live alone.... I always give em a call when it snows see if their cool or what not....