Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 10-18-2004, 11:33 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Little wonder blower. WOW!

I got my 11 hp Little Wonder blower out and used it for the first time. I am VERY impressed. This is my second year doing Fall Cleanups and I am looking forward to it now.

Last year I used a hand held and a rake. This year I've added an Echo 603 and a little wonder 11hp.

I'm gonna be cruising!
Old 10-18-2004, 01:02 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Yes, last season I had two 46 cc backpack blowers, and a 52" exmark TTHP w/b with a homemade "Trac-Vac" unit that sat on top of the deck with two hoppers. Thought that deal worked ok for the investment anyway (didn't spend much on this setup). Now this year I have one of the 46cc b/p blowers, a new Echo PB650T 63cc b/p blower, 5hp Billy Goat push blower (doesn't seem anymore powerful than the Echo 650 but it's better than using a 46cc b/p) and a new Ferris 52" Z with 3 bag vac driven collection system. This setup is awesome in comparison to last year's rig. I absolutely love that Echo 650! and the Ferris/vac! The push blower is fine. Wish i could have gotten a bigger one but i got a good deal on this one used, and like i said it's the equivalent of a big backpack so better than not having it. I know that we'll be a whole lot faster this fall than last year, although i have alot more money wrapped up in the equipment (particularly the mower/bagger). As a side note, this season I moved up to my one ton flatbed truck and the big 22' trailer that i built and i love those things too! Don't you just love upgrades!!! woohoo!!!

Last year was just fine for working solo small time. Good setup for that, low investment, fair capability and effeciency. This year I moved up to higher effeciency solo, and the capability to work much more effectively when employing another person. I'm really excited about the leaf season this year and about going full time next spring. Wish me luck!
Old 10-18-2004, 02:13 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Good luck FSM!

Rem I've got the 13hp LW and it's a beast!. Not as loud as i thought it was going to be which is nice but it was defiantly more powerful then i thought it was going to be after listening to it. My old 8HP giant vac used to scream and i thought it was powerful. My LW on the other hand........ well you get the picture. Guck luck with it.

Don't ask for an easier life; ask to be a stronger person...

203-856-5602
Old 10-18-2004, 02:14 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remsen1
I got my 11 hp Little Wonder blower out and used it for the first time. I am VERY impressed. This is my second year doing Fall Cleanups and I am looking forward to it now.

Last year I used a hand held and a rake. This year I've added an Echo 603 and a little wonder 11hp.

I'm gonna be cruising!
I also felt the same way when I got my new 8hp little wonder this season. It is amazing! Blows anything in its path. I also have the echo 603 and it is a great blower too.

masonry and landscape services for the lower hudson valley
Old 10-18-2004, 02:19 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

I love my 10 hp little wonder. I couldn't live with out it.

48"/56" WALKER GHS 26hp EFI

Kubota B7500 Tractor with loader, blower, cab, box, aerator

F-350 Dump w/ plow and spreader

Brown BedEdger For Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalCreek
My favorite reason to own a walker, because it makes others jealous