Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 11-27-2004, 11:35 PM
Sponsor

We don't have any problem with people buying used versions of our catchers. My only advice would be to be sure you are getting what you think you are. I have seen ebay posts with pictures from our website, not pictures of the actual item being sold. If there is a picture of the opening give me an email with a link and I will tell you if the catcher is the part # being advertised, and about how old the catcher is (we update them about once a year, so I can often tell how old it is by looking).

Peter Andonian, Lawnsite Sponsor
Accelerator Industries
http://www.AcceleratorIndustries.com
800-984-9410
Old 11-28-2004, 12:46 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks alot man you really helped me out. I'll be sure to let you know if I find one but if I don't find one by spring then I will just buy one from my local dealer. It's pretty tough to find what exactly you are looking for on eBay, but if you do you get a pretty good deal.

Once again, thanks.
Old 11-30-2004, 09:05 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawnBoy89
I'm thinking about going with the metal one because all the dealers around me don't sell ferris mowers, or parts for ferris mowers except the one that won't get any in until spring. They have the metal one, for $189, is it really that much heavier?

I'm thinking about just going for it, the only thing I'm worried about is not only the weight but also the issue of rust?
If you are in possession of one micro-gram of grey matter, you wont even consider buying one of those second rate steel baggers. Accelerators are light, easier to dump, strong and durable as a rodeo bull. Dont toy with the idea of anything else. You will live to regret it.
Old 12-05-2004, 05:43 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I guess you are right. I probably won't need it until next fall I'm done with all my leaf cleanups now. I'll just have to use a bagger until I have enough work to buy a Lesco.