Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 01-04-2005, 12:13 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

1995 Ford F-250 XLT SC LB 4x4

I've been debating this a long time in my mind, but I've finally decided to go ahead and do it.

I am selling my 1995 Ford F-250 XLT SuperCab Longbed 4x4 truck. I am selling it because it is just too long of a truck to be driving at NCSU and I'm afraid that it will be a victim of a hit and run, with the way those people drive around there. I am downsizing to a Regular Cab Longbed 4x2, so I can maneuver in smaller areas over there and still be able to work with the mowing and repair stuff during the summer.

It has the 7.5L V8 and automatic transmission with overdrive and 3.55 Limited Slip gears. I replaced the factory auto hubs in Nov. '03 with Warn Premium HD Manual Locking Hubs. I have only used the 4 wheel drive twice since those were installed. Used it twice before the install with the autos. It has the towing package (Shelton hitch) with Draw Tite "Actuator" trailer brake controller. It just turned 88,000 miles yesterday. It has a glass pack exhaust (cat-back) as well and a K&N air filter (filter cleaning due at 116,000 miles, per K&N specs). Nothing leaks. Air blows cold, heat blows hot.

It has a drop-in bed liner and bed rails, I would like to keep the tool box. It has the factory keyless entry system, works great. It has captains chairs up front with center console and the full bench back seat. It has an auxiliary cell phone antenna and hands-free kit that fits Motorola phones.

The truck's overall condition is very good. There are a few small dents on the left side, all no bigger than a quarter. No rust. Frame is solid. Springs are solid as well. The interior is in very good shape as well. The seats have no rips or tears in them. The carpet is clean. Power windows and locks work fine.

There is a switch in the cab for auxilary lighting (i.e. fog lights), and the wiring is still behind the front bumper for it. I took the fog light brackets off when I bought the truck because the lights were broken off.

The truck runs great, no smoke or knocks, shifts good, 4x4 works great in high and low range. I had a lot of work done to it back in August, I can provide a list of the things I had done to it upon request. Oil/filter changed every 3000-3500 miles. Fuel filter, Trans. fluid/filter/pan gasket, plugs, wires, dist. cap., all replaced in August along with some other parts.

However, the truck will need tires all the way around and a front end alignment. If it doesn't sell by the end of this week I will be forced to put new tires on it myself, but I'd rather sell it needing tires so the person who buys it can put the tires they want on it.

I can also get other pics upon request as well.

$9500 takes it and I'll throw in the American Racing Wheels that will fit it.

Trailer and lawnmower are NOT for sale.

I believe I've covered it all. If interested PM me or email me at lawn_ranger_services_nc@yahoo.com .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg work2.JPG (25.3 KB, 96 views)
File Type: jpg truck 001.jpg (43.5 KB, 85 views)
File Type: jpg Newhubs.jpg (79.2 KB, 72 views)
File Type: jpg parade2-1.JPG (25.0 KB, 73 views)
File Type: jpg wheels.JPG (35.8 KB, 64 views)

2004 Ford F-250 XL RC/LB 4x2 Power Stroke Diesel
2010 John Deere Z710A 48" cut
1999 John Deere GT-235/54" deck
1985 John Deere 212 w/38" deck
1983 John Deere 420 w/54" hydraulic front blade
1974 John Deere 140, 54" hydraulic blade, 3pt. hitch, tandem disc, plow, 48" deck
1971 John Deere 112, 38" deck, all original, down for engine rebuild.
1967 IH Cub Cadet 124 w/creeper box, disc, plow
1947 Economy/Power King Tractor S/N 590, fully restored.

Certified John Deere Technician