Register free!
Search

Click for Weather

Old 02-08-2005, 04:23 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsonLawn
David the class is being held by Aquascape Designs in Boston April 28th & 29th and the cost is $199.00 for both days. You have to go to www.Aquascapedesigns.com and register as a contractor. Then goto the wholesale section on the site and all of the info for the classes is right there (location, registration, etc.). I hope this helps out. By the way, I am located in Wareham and you are right about the untapped market around here for ponds. Lets make some dough!
JohnsonLawn,
I talked to AQua yesterday and they are having a class on 2/16 in Marlboro that I am thinking of going to. It is $129 for the day, but I would like to get a jump on the season ie advertising, making contacts etc. Do you know about this class, and if so is the one in April a better choice? Have you installed any ponds yet? You can email me directly at ppsi@tiac.net if you would like. I tried to privately email you thru this site and it wouldn't let me. We have a local landscape supply place that is trying to get into the pond supply side of things and Imay talk to them. Keep in touch, would be interested to hear how you are making out.
David
Old 02-26-2005, 01:06 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Mine starts April, we are doing a 11x16 pond.

I'll see how it goes..