Old 01-29-2005, 11:08 PM
jjvvdd jjvvdd is offline
LawnSite Member
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: kansas
Posts: 26
Application license

I am just starting out in the spring. Besides the general and turf pest; what other license do I need to spray residential lawns and commercial lawns?
Thanks for any help.

1 Echo chain saw
1 Weed Eater Blower
1 Dual trimmer edger
1 Honda 21" commercial mower
1998 Ford F-150
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2005, 12:26 AM
richard coffman's Avatar
richard coffman richard coffman is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: longmont, colorado
Posts: 341
here in the state of Utah, you have to have the ornamental & turf endorsments to treat lawns with fertilizer and weed control. this year will make my 9th year having this license.


Salt Lake City, Utah
Richard Coffman
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Layout Style:

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:26 AM.

Page generated in 0.06143 seconds with 8 queries