Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 02-11-2005, 10:49 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

looking for website ideas

hello everyone,

We are going to be hiring out our new website design services and we are looking for ideas to show our designer. I'm mostly just looking for layout ideas and neat things to put into the page. Please post some links of some of your favorite sites. Sites dont necessarily have to pertain to landscaping. Thanks guys

Todd
Old 02-11-2005, 11:40 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Todd,
Check mine out for ideas. If you haven't already made arrangements for a designer I suggest you check into mine! He set it up with a really super sweet photo gallery where I can login and manage photos very easily- upload, switch order, change descriptions, delete, create albums, etc. etc. so nice and easy too! so easy in fact, i've been going through my computer today digging out pics I forgot about so I could put them on the site. one of my goals this year is to maintain the site a little better. Done with photos for now, next i'm moving on to the rest of the site and soon may make a customer login section so they can check their account status. My designer is creating a special program for that as well.
Let me know if you need help. I beleive my designer put a link to himself or his site at the bottom of mine somewhere.
http://www.cuttingedgelawncare.biz
Eric
Old 04-16-2005, 12:01 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

I now this post is old, but oh well. I like your paypal paying where you can just type in the number right on the site. How much did you pay your designer to do that?