'00 SCAG 48 Hydro WB, '06 Toro 21" SR4 Recycler Mower, STIHL trimmer & edger attach

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by LB1234, Mar 14, 2009.

1. LB1234

LB1234 LawnSite Gold Member

There is also a minimum I'm willing to let it go for. I'm not desperate for the money. Its just taking up space. Haven't tried listing it anywhere else. I'll give it another week or so and then I'll advertise for it or move it somewhere were its going to get a lot of looks curbside.

There are two situations here. (1) What I think the mower is worth (2) What someone else is willing to pay for it. Hopefully, eventually, that number will meet up...until then....$1550.

2. LB1234

LOL...I had to look again at my mower to see what you were talking about. Now I can see were you are coming from. :hammerhead:

We taped a hole in the metal and placed an Eye-bolt through it. We then hung a chain with quick connect from it and we used it to hold up our jungle wheels in the up position for travel. Since we have two (er had..sort of) of them it saved a few feet in the trailer with them in the up position.

3. LB1234

Back to the top we go.

4. LB1234

toro push mower sold.

5. blumpkinator

blumpkinator LawnSite Member
    from nj

hey, this is actually my first post.. question.. the edger and weedwacker.. they're just the attatchments heads?

6. LB1234

They are attachment heads off of a STIHL FSXX. We only use it for our hedgetrimmer attachement and chainsaw attachment.

We had to purchase a new one last year b/c our original FS series STIHL crapped out on us. When we purchased the new one last year it came with the line trimmer head. We no longer need the stick edger attachment since we have a dedicated stick edger for that purpose.

7. LB1234

Finally, SCAG SOLD

8. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

Someone bought that with no hour meter. How long was it on the bottom of the ocean :p

9. Hoy landscaping

Hoy landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

crap i wish ida found this sooner! ida picked it up for 1550! crap!