1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

01 F250 Powerstroke F/S

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by stroker51, Jan 24, 2010.

1. stroker51

stroker51 LawnSite Senior Member

I have an 01 F250 Crew Cab short bed 4x4 with the 7.3 and auto tranny for sale. Lariat truck, so power everything and leather interior. Clean inside and out, I have had it since april 08, has plowed a total of 6 times, 124k miles. It is currently set up for a Hiniker D/A V plow, plow is not included mounts would be negotiable. I am going to try and hunt up some pictures of it on here and post them. Asking $14,000. I'm moving back a generation of powerstrokes to a 97 250 crew cab short bed just to get rid of a payment, getting ready to build a house and don't need this nice of a truck at this point in my life.
  2. Cummins343

Cummins343 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Kansas

I have a friend from out Fire dept that is interested in this truck. Were located in Joco,KS. What is your phone #?
  3. stroker51

just got your pm and sent it back.
  4. stroker51

No luck on pics yet, but needing to bump anyway, going to look at an 03 7.3 this week and would love to get the 01 sold. I can text pictures just dont seem to have any on this computer.