02' debris systems dumping lawn traqiler!

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by h-desert, Feb 17, 2008.

1. h-desert

h-desert LawnSite Member

Awesome trailer, but too fancy for crews. I am in Idaho.

2. Eclipse

Eclipse LawnSite Bronze Member

Do you have a couple photos or a website to show exactly what the trailer is?

Thank you.

3. h-desert

h-desert LawnSite Member

4. Turf Dawg

Turf Dawg LawnSite Gold Member

What is the dimensions on the enclosed part and your asking price. I've been looking at the dump n go and also the mowpro from snake river trailers. I like this one better because I am used to enclosed trailers.

5. h-desert

h-desert LawnSite Member

Thanks for looking. The dimensions of the enclosed area are 13ft by 7 ft. We were running 2 walkers and 2 21" mowers. It handled the 4 mowers great. It comes with a 4 trimmer rack as well as 3 back pack blower holders. I bought it $13,500 two years ago. I am asking $8,500.00. This trailer is all business. It is a complete mowing system in one.

6. Eclipse

Eclipse LawnSite Bronze Member

Any idea what it weighs empty?

7. h-desert

h-desert LawnSite Member

the trailer is out at our shop right now. all of the specs are with it. I will post all of the weight and lengths tomorrow. That crew had a chevy 2500hd diesel pulling it, and it handled it fine. Of course it has trailer brakes as well to help handle the load. It travels excellent on the freeway as well as through town.

8. Turf Dawg

Is there anyway you can post some pics of the inside and out? I would love to look at this trailer. How does the loader work is it electric or hydo?

9. h-desert

h-desert LawnSite Member

Yeah, I will post some pics tomorrow. The loader runs on a 12 volt deep cylce electrical system that runs all of the hydralics. I am sure you get the idea of how you load the grass from the pictures on the website I put up. You can dump 3 9.5 bushel dumps from your walkers into the small hopper with the arms. Then you use the control panel to lift it into the large hopper. The large hopper holds like 8-9 yards of clippings. We used the trailer on our large properties, where we could just park and work. The enclosed area keeps all of your equiptment safe and out of the weather. We would run this trailer and only dump it about 2-3 times a week. It holds lots of grass.

10. Turf Dawg

Thank you for the info. Can't wait to see the pics. I might have to start looking for some money and a mini trip.