03 Exmark 48" Turf Tracer

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by GLL-LLC, Jan 18, 2010.

1. GLL-LLC

GLL-LLC LawnSite Member

Have for sale a 48" Exmark TT 17hp kaw with striping kit. Used as a back up mower and only used once or twice this past year so I can't justify keeping it around. No mechanical, leaking, smoking issues of any kind. Got left out one winter so that's why she doesn't look the best cosmetically but 100% mechanically, unsure of total hours estimate around 500. Has mulching kit, brand new battery and tires.

Asking $2400 obo

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. GLL-LLC

GLL-LLC LawnSite Member

weekend bump open to offers

3. collegefundms

collegefundms LawnSite Member

would you be willing to meet in kansas city?

4. GLL-LLC

GLL-LLC LawnSite Member

Depends on how serious you are and your offer price, pm if seriously interested

5. Trevor8

Trevor8 LawnSite Senior Member
    from IA

possibly come spring

6. NEWGUYRI

NEWGUYRI LawnSite Senior Member

If you could ship, maybe......

7. GLL-LLC

GLL-LLC LawnSite Member

Well yeah sure offcourse to Rhode Island no problem you pay the actual shipping I'll have it on a pallet tomorrow ...

8. NEWGUYRI

NEWGUYRI LawnSite Senior Member

well, Idk if I would buy this, I don't know if it runs well etc. I'll keep it in mind. Thanks.

9. GLL-LLC

GLL-LLC LawnSite Member

WOW ... I was in no way being serious, and mechanically it's 100 percent, do me a favor don't use my for sale thread to pad your post count ...

:hammerhead:

10. MJS

MJS LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm in the market for a hydro. . . have all belt driven wb's right now, but not gonna go that route this year. :)

Did you have this mower on craigslist at one point? I think I may have seen it.

My only questions would be how are the pumps, and how are the spindles. Everything else looks good from the pics and I know you said mechanically sound.

If you would be willing take a little less, I may be very interested.