1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

03 Isuzu Landscape truck for Sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Horizon Lawn, Nov 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Horizon Lawn

Horizon Lawn LawnSite Member

Hey Guys I have an 03 isuzu landscape truck for sale. Truck has a little over 60,000 miles on it. Truck is in good shape just shows some lite use. I am putting newer tires on it right now. Truck is still used in fleet but not everyday. I have three trucks so i swap them out. If you are iinterested in truck Pm or talk to me on here and i will give you my number. Asking 20,000 for truck but am negotiable.

Thanks

2. FIRESCOOBY

FIRESCOOBY LawnSite Senior Member

FYI: You can't receive or send a PM until you have 10 posts.

3. z71tiger

z71tiger LawnSite Senior Member

any pictures?

4. Horizon Lawn

Dont have any pics yet i will try and get some on here in the next day or two.

Thanks didnt know i couldnt get pms until then.If anyone is interested tell me on here and i will give them my phone Number to call me.

Thanks

5. Horizon Lawn

Still working on pics. Cant believe no on is interested in a very good truck with very low miles for the year.

6. accuratelawn

accuratelawn LawnSite Senior Member

I can't believe you can't post any pictures. You think someone is going to spend 20k in the off season for something that can't see?

7. powerstroke

powerstroke LawnSite Member

pictures please

8. robertsturf

robertsturf LawnSite Bronze Member

It's hard to get people interested in buying a truck for 20K when they have no idea what it looks like. Not being negative just pointing out the reality of selling something.:confused:

9. Gold Star Lawns

Gold Star Lawns LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

really? I never had any problems with sending or recieving pm's and I have only posted a few times......

10. traviswalker007

traviswalker007 LawnSite Member

hate to be the beare of bad news, and im not bashing you at all but 20k is way too much, look on ebay u can find a low milage NPR desiel for less than 8K add a few grand for a 18ft flat bed in yer in buisness. they just aint wirth the price noadays. good luck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.