04 lazers

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by marks landscape, Sep 23, 2003.

1. marks landscape

marks landscape LawnSite Member

order a 04 lazer last week and my dealer said there back orded.i was wondering is it a couple of weeks or a mouth .52 with a 27 hp. kohler is what i order .by the way i have 2 exmarks already and i love them
  2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

It looks like the earliest we'll have any 27/52's is sometime in October. I don't know if that will be early October, mid or late right now. Once we have them in inventory we'll then need to figure out where your distributors order is on the backorder list. The distributor for your area is pretty proactive so they probably already had some on order for inventory. Hopefully that means your unit will be one of the first we ship.

Let me know who your dealer is and your point of contact. That way I can make sure nobody's misplaced the order. The last thing we want if for everyone to assume the order is in the system only to find out later is was misplaced.

3. cuttingchris

cuttingchris LawnSite Member

i just heard from one of my buddys whos is ordering a 04 lazer that they all have roll cages is that true i thought only certien models were gona have the roll over protection system
  4. eXmark

You heard correct. ALL Exmark zero turn mid-mount mowers (Lazer Z, HP, CT, XP and AS) will have ROPS as standard equipment.

The actually did a pretty good job on the ROPS design. It's a two post that folds in the middle. This feature allows you to get under trees or into enclosed trailers with low ceilings.

5. Turfdude

Turfdude LawnSite Bronze Member

I heard the only way to do away w/ the ROPS is to remove the wheels themselves first and that the ROPS are already on the machine from the manufacturer.
  6. eXmark

Rops are standard equipment for all 04 units. We require the dealer insure rops are on before it leave his store.

Thanks, Fred.