1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

04' scag tiger cub

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Matt1034, Jun 18, 2009.

1. Matt1034

Matt1034 LawnSite Member

I got this mower for a really good deal but really want a turf tiger. I would like to trade it for an older turf tiger and some cash but make me an offer. I think $4,000 is a fair price. Has a 54" deck, 23hp kawasaki, 165 hrs. The chute is trash on it and blades need sharpening. Other than that it is in good shape. Very low hrs. Will have pics up in a few hrs.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Matt1034

Matt1034 LawnSite Member

Sory for the delay. Here is a pic. I am going to clean it up in the next few days and take a nice picture. Has gator blades on it. Only thing it needs is a new chute. Deck is 52", not 54".. typo

SCAG1.jpg

3. Matt1034

Matt1034 LawnSite Member

Here is a pic after being cleaned up.

DSC01510.jpg

4. Matt1034

Matt1034 LawnSite Member

another...

DSC01511.jpg

5. ToroLandscaper

ToroLandscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

I will have 3,500 cash to you on friday or this weekend. I really need another 52" rider. This is all I have to spend on a a mower, but really would like this one. Let me know what you can do.

6. Matt1034

Matt1034 LawnSite Member

Correct me if I am wrong people but I think $4k for this mower is an excellent deal. I could only do that if you included something as a trade to makeup the difference.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. ToroLandscaper

I don't really have much to trade to be honest, but I can do 4,700 and thats the absolute most I could do, but again, I really would like this mower. Let me know.

8. Matt1034

Matt1034 LawnSite Member

I'll take 4700, lol.. Where are you located? I could use an edger, chainsaw, trimmers, push mower. What do you have?
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. ToroLandscaper

I do not really have any extras as far as that kind of stuff, but like I said I will be there on Friday with 3,700 cash. I am from Knoxville.

10. ToroLandscaper

Sorry I meant 3,700.