04 Turf Tracer Problems!!!!!

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by John Gamba, Aug 25, 2004.

1. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

What will cause my left front tire to ride higher then the right tire. What will cause the discharge side of the mower deck to stay up when i ajust the hight. i have to kick it down to mow. What will cause the mower to leave uncut grass between the trim side and middle blade.
    John

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

John,

It's good to here from you again. We'll need to get your unit into the dealer ASAP and get it looked at. If I had to guess I'd say the mounting bolts on the front frame have slipped.

I'll be hit and miss for most of the next few weeks but if the problem isn't obvious when the dealer looks at the machine he can give our service guys a call and they should be able to get it worked out.

Thanks

Terry

3. MTR

MTR LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Florida

John, I am not trying to be pain in the rear but I want to share a few things with you on the TT. I have talked to a few people about eXmark Hydro WB several models and most of them would agree on TTHP models with recoil start. Cheaper, simpler to maintain with its mechanical style compared to the higher end higher price TT. Don't you ever consider these before getting full size TT over TTHP?
    Most of TTHP even older models are eXmark bread and butter mowers nowdays, most of LCO in my region run either 48 and 52 TTHP with one or two wheeled velke. I see them everyday and everywhere, but rarely or none seeing any full-size TT.
    What made you to go with TT and now problems?
    I have to go with TTHP cause I found a few with lots of life in it, and most of all , price which I only can afford used units without setting back financially. I could not be much happier than I am now with my TTHP. If I were you, I would be out of business facing problems that you have on new TT. I hear you.
    just a 2 cents, hope everything works out well for you.
    best regards,

4. John Gamba

from ct

Terry
    Toby called me out of the blue yesturday just before i called him. i will have the mower over there by atleast saturday to see whats going on.
    Thanks John

5. Stripe This

Stripe This LawnSite Member

John,

Any issue w/ the gasket? We just had ours replaced...270 hrs in on the '04 TTHP. Leaking oil like a champ.

6. jimslawns

jimslawns LawnSite Senior Member

If it seems to be hanging up, it may need some lubrication on the post. If mine get dry they will do the same thing. It also seems to help with the wear problem on those bushings.

7. John Gamba

from ct

I had over the years about 8 TT's. I have NEVER had problem's like this before. We do BIG lawns with these mowers and hilly areas to.
    I'm under powered with the 23 never mind a 17 Kaw. The TT uses the same parts as the lazer and lazer hp. These mowers last a long time and give a great cut with the ultracut deck just like the lazers do.
    There is no other mower to compare to the TT and i would know if there is one.
    So i guess we will give the dealer another chance and see.

John

8. MacLawnCo

MacLawnCo LawnSite Bronze Member

these guys love their full sized tts too. if im not mistaken, every wb in that shot is a 52" turf tracer

9. John Gamba

from ct

Heres a 60" TT.

Terry dealer added air in the tires and it still rides high on the left side.
    John

147-500.jpg

10. MacLawnCo

MacLawnCo LawnSite Bronze Member

for some reason this image didnt show up, lets try it again.l

gmaster total shot.jpg