1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

05 cub tank 60

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by BCFLawnLandscape, Apr 10, 2006.

1. BCFLawnLandscape

BCFLawnLandscape LawnSite Senior Member

i had bought a 05 cub tank 60 inch with the 27 horse kohler, i have just been so impressed with this machine. Havent had any trouble with it, and feels like a tank when you sit on it, takes hills just as well if not better than a scag, mows right through tall tough grass. I am highly impressed with cub commercial right now, and the price is right on these machines....anybody else feel the same way
  2. riches139

riches139 LawnSite Senior Member

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :waving:
  3. ToroLandscaper

ToroLandscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

I dont have one and havent ever used one but they do catch my eye ALOT i wanna try one out sometime
  4. davhul

davhul LawnSite Member
    from Gray,Ga

the one I saw was an improvement over the prevous one's.They have diffrent pumps and wheel motors, they drive better, smoother,and realy fly.
  5. wriken

wriken LawnSite Silver Member

Yep I have 3 zt riders
  6. Toad

Toad LawnSite Senior Member

Just bought the 06 model one week ago. My other cub has over 1000 trouble free hrs and climbing.
    Im going to say that this machine's quality, performance, and price is the best value for anyone trying to make a living in this market. Comparable machines are hundreds more ,if not thousands.
  7. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

You gotta be kidding me right?...........

Love my Lesco (same thing)
  8. jason_2005lawnman

jason_2005lawnman LawnSite Member

i have the cub m60; they are a beast; i would put it up beside any mower with equal motor and cut any day of the week; i really like how they are pulled from the front of the deck; less scalp marks;
  9. chefdrp

chefdrp LawnSite Bronze Member

My Lesco mower is the same machine and was alot cheaper than the Cub.
  10. Bulldog26

Bulldog26 LawnSite Member

M48 here and it runs like a champ! Can't wait to buy another one.