1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

05 Dixie Chopper Xtreme 60" 32hp Only 125 Hrs

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by cjslawn, Sep 19, 2008.

1. cjslawn

cjslawn LawnSite Member

I am wanting to sell my 05 Dixie Chopper Extreme commercial grade mower. It has the 60" cutting deck and the Generac 32+1 hp engine. I bought it brand new in 2/07, it only has 125 hours of use. It has been used mostly at my home and I was cutting a couple other residential yards up until recently. It has been maintained well by the local dealer and myself, no problems with this machine that I am aware of. I also have an extra set of cutting blades I will let go with the mower. I will post some pics soon. Do not miss out on a great deal on a good used machine. If you have priced this style mower new, you know they are well over 10k. Please call if you are interested, serious buyers only please. Asking $6950. Thanks. 317-989-9992

Located in Mooresville, IN. Just SW of Downtown Indy
  2. cjslawn

cjslawn LawnSite Member

New Price $6500.
  3. IndyChad

IndyChad LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

I am sure some pics would help you sell it. Do you just not like the Dixie? We run scags, but looked at adding a Dixie last year.
  4. cjslawn

cjslawn LawnSite Member

I love the Dixie, I would never buy anything but a Dixie Chopper. I looked at a lot of commercial mowers before I bought this one, and to me Dixie Chopper makes a superior machine, no disrespect to anyone, that is just my opinion. I just do not need a mower of this size to mow my 1.2 acre lot. I will get pics posted soon. Thanks.
  5. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

would you be interested in a trade??
  6. cjslawn

cjslawn LawnSite Member

Here is a pic, I have more pics if anyone is interested, just send me your email address. Thanks.

RS Good.jpg

LS Back good.jpg
  7. razor1

razor1 LawnSite Bronze Member

I like the cooler on the fender! (if that is a cooler)
  8. zim bob the landscaper

zim bob the landscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

yea that cooler is cool is that an option or does it just come on some of them, i saw one at the dealer with the cooler holder on it
  9. cjslawn

cjslawn LawnSite Member

This mower came from the factory with the cooler, it is real nice to have out on the job. It holds about 4 bud......... I mean sodas. LOL.
  10. cjslawn

cjslawn LawnSite Member

Need to sell. $6500. I will be listing this on Ebay next week if it does not sell before the end of the weekend. Thanks.