05 exmark 60" lazer z as only 143 hours

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by I MOW ALONE, Dec 31, 2008.

1. joe the lawn guy

joe the lawn guy LawnSite Senior Member

Get over it if he wonts to sell it he'll lower his price or find someone willing to pay it. All your doing is giveing him free bumps

*trucewhiteflag*well heres one more to the top

2. I MOW ALONE

I MOW ALONE LawnSite Bronze Member

wow you did get a really good deal at $5000. Like i said if it dont sell i will use it for a year or two and than sell it. Free bump

3. I MOW ALONE

bump bump bump:waving:

4. burge19

burge19 LawnSite Member

How far from Kalamazoo michigan.. im real interested!!!call me 269-420-1050

5. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I can tell you guys that are wondering about the price, If this mower were blue booked, you would find that what he is asking is really a VERY reasonable price. This mower is barely used, in great shape, and the motor isn't hardly broke in, yet. remember, this may be the AS model, but it is a larger motor, and has the Ultra-Cut deck. You know darn well that the soindles, casters, hudsros, clutch, struts, and other wearing parts aren't even BEGINNING to show signs of use, yet...let alone wear.

6. HenryB

HenryB LawnSite Bronze Member

And if the machine needs warranty work? Thats the real issue.

7. I MOW ALONE

i will call you and you can mapquest how far i am. i am in warren mich. 48088

thanks runner i know it is priced reasonable not a giveaway but very reasonable.

as far as warranty all i can say about that is if you want a warranty buy a new one. i cant imagine any problems for years to come.

8. burge19

burge19 LawnSite Member

k sounds good... what is the AS model?

9. burge19

burge19 LawnSite Member

hey you called the other day and now im really interested.. call me again id like to come see it this weekend

10. I MOW ALONE

ok i will give you a call again. as long as your at least serious about coming out to look at it. thanks dave