05 Exmark Lazerz EFI 60''

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by roeslandscaping, Nov 27, 2012.

1. roeslandscaping

roeslandscaping LawnSite Member

I have a lazer z i bought in febuary of this year. It is a 05 exmark lazer z efi with the kohler 28sp engine. it has a ultracut 60'' deck with a factory exmark stripe kit. This unit has around 1900 hours (only 200 hours put on it this year). Dont let the hours despise you, i have seen mowers with 200-500 hours on it that arent in this good of shape. Other than the paint fading and a small 1'' tear in the seat, you shouldnt have a problem with this machine any time soon. It somes with plenty of blades(15 sets or so) as well as a mulch kit and the record where the unit has been serviced every 50 hours since brand new. This unit features flat free heavy duty caster tires as well as a roll over protection system. It will need some new tires soon. I can honestly say that i havent had to spend a minute on a lawn fixing this machine. It has always performed to a T. I wanted to keep this mower to use as a backup for i just purchased new mowers 2 months ago, but unexpected bills are forcing me to sell. Im needing $2950 out of this unit

2. roeslandscaping

Here is a pic of the mower, it is a little dirty after this pic was taken, but ill clean it up when im done with leaves. I have also replaced the torn grip tape since this pic.

3. roeslandscaping

4. DLONGLANDSCAPING

DLONGLANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member

looks pretty damn clean. Would you ship it to 48009. Or meet somewhere in the middle?

5. jay12

jay12 LawnSite Senior Member
    from KY

pm sent.....

6. roeslandscaping

BUMP.... 2800$ and its yours... dont wait, going to auction if it doesnt sell by next saturday