05 Hustler Z 60"

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by jbhofc, Sep 20, 2007.

1. jbhofc

jbhofc LawnSite Member

I have been "buggin" several dealers in town for a nice trade in zero turn mower at a reduced price.
    While leaving an Exmark dealer, a started talking to fellow and he told me he wants to trade in his 05 Hustler Z 60" for something smaller. -He wants an Exmark.
    I went to look at it an it only has 60 hours on it. It has a Honda 24Hp air cooled (I think)-I know it was a 24 hp. Honda.
    They told him they would give him $3000.00 for the trade in....he offered it to me for the same price.....is that a good price?
    I think it is a great price, but wonder if these mowers have bad reputations.
    He used it on his personnal property, 6 acres w/pond. He has tons of trees and landscaping and didn't like the 60"
    I rode and mowed--feel like new. Any red flags on this one?
    Thanks Mark:usflag:

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

$3,000.00 for a 2 year old 60" Hustler Z with a 24hp Honda???
    I would get some cash out of the bank and buy it before he sells it to someone else.
    That mower would easily sell for $4,500 to $5,500.00 in most of the country.

3. timmac

timmac LawnSite Senior Member

you better buy it fast.

4. blackandgold

blackandgold LawnSite Senior Member

Dealers in our area would likely ask for $5,000-$6,000 for this... better get it fast, or I might buy it!

5. puppypaws

puppypaws LawnSite Fanatic

Buy, right now this very minute, that mower will sell for a good bit more than $3000.00.

6. DEPENDABLE LAWN CARE

DEPENDABLE LAWN CARE LawnSite Member

if still available purchase i would give you an extra k for yor time i live in in.