05' Tak TL130 thoughts??

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by KrayzKajun, Apr 7, 2013.

1. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Im always looking out for a deal. Still want to dump my wheeled skid and get a tracked machine. I know some of yall are die hard Tak fans, so i wanted to see what yall thought.

Alot of people say stay away from rental fleet machines, but United has an excellent maintenance/repair record.

2005 Takeuchi TL130C track skid steer. CAB air, with 2426 hours. All maintenance records available and detailed. New tracks, drive motors, front bucket cylinders, and a/c parts. Warranty

Asking $16k

Posted via Mobile Device
  2. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

I would pass.
  3. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

I think you would be better off with a mini
    Posted via Mobile Device
  4. JNB Construction

JNB Construction LawnSite Senior Member

Man that looks worked hard.
  5. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

What a pile, run away. For another $10K you can buy something with less hours that hasn't been beat. Offer $10K if you feel like you really want it, 2,400 hours in a rental fleet is an eternity.
  6. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

I'd have a hard time giving them $10,000...
    Posted via Mobile Device
  7. deerewashed

deerewashed LawnSite Senior Member

i have never understood how people can do that to a machine in only 7 years or so...
  8. Snyder's Lawn Inc

Snyder's Lawn Inc LawnSite Platinum Member

People rents it They don't care

My 1991 Gehl Looks better then that
    I just bought a 2012 Gehl with 150 hrs for 10k more then this one and mine is loaded with tires

Doesn't Gehl Make the TAk loaders
  9. Hollowellreid

Hollowellreid LawnSite Senior Member

That thing is WHOOPED.

"Alot of people say stay away from rental fleet machines, but United has an excellent maintenance/repair record"

SAY WHAT? Did you look at the pictures?

has A/C and heat....but I doubt there is even a front door.

Lights and cab smashed to hell....both front arm grab bars are missing....HOW do you do that?

I've bought rental machines before and would again...yes they may have had a hard life but if the price is right it's ok. I would put the value of this right around 10-11k.
  10. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

Gehl never made the TK CTL. TK used to build the Gehl and Mustang CTL. Gehl now builds their own CTL.