1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

05 Toyota Tundra Double Cab SR5 V8

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by QualityLawnCare4u, Dec 16, 2005.

1. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

I am selling my 05 SR5 Tundra Cab. It has 4 full size doors, front,rear,back electric windows,overhead compass/therm.,towing pkg.,pw,pl,tilt.cc,JBL cass./AM/FM/CD player,6/100 powertrain warranty,tool box,has 14k miles, under full factory warranty,tows my equipment effortlessly. I get around 14mpg pulling the trailer in town/highway loaded down. Its gets 16/21 without towing. Go to any web site and see what these are going for, mine is thousands cheaper. Kbb is 28,300 and trade is 24,135. Im asking 23,900. This price is about what you would pay for a base model, no frills LWB Tundra. Truck 5 months ago was MUCH more than 23,900. Have pics if would like to see. The reason I'm selling is I am dumping about a third of my pita clients and starting over with a clean slate. I would consider a GOOD used 96-97 XE Nissan or older truck in good shape to trade for equity and you pay off the rest. Thanks.