06' Exmark HP, 23kaw, 56" deck price.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by captken, Nov 4, 2006.

1. captken

captken LawnSite Bronze Member

What are you paying? What is considered a good deal? 06 model, year end. No extra options...
    Looking to buy. Want input.

2. captken

bump......

3. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

There is a dealer in Georgia selling off on ebay his entire stock of toro's. He has prices that my dealer here is 3000 higher on! He says that he is ending all relations with Toro so I don't know what happened. Check them out. He has a brand new toro that was comparable with my sold exmark and it was about the same price minus the bagger!

4. captken

Why no response? I got quoted a great price and want to see what you have paid, or have been quoted.
    kenny

5. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

Kenny, have you already bought one yet? I just replied to you what prices I saw just a half hour ago that were as cheap as I have seen them.

6. sildoc

sildoc LawnSite Silver Member

Most of us are dog tired from runnin around doing leaves and have no time yet to look at new equiptment or even check prices.

7. captken

going too for about 7300. want to know if that is a good deal...sorry bout about stomping on you, just saw your response.
    kenny

8. captken

me too! Thats the reason you guys haven't seen me for a long time. Need another mower, and just want to know what you all think.
    cheers! kenny.

9. captken

With what you paid....come on now.

10. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

Kenny,

The reason is that the '06 w/ TRITON deck went over about like a turd in a punch bowl.

The word got out here on the Triton and I think only one guy here ended up with a 56" and I believe eXmark has that one back. Several have the 66", 60", 50" & 44". But the reports on them have not been all that stellar.

You might want to wait for an '07.
    I would hope eXmark has ironed a few things out or went back to the old decks.