07 bobcat zt225 predator pro for sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by thedavis4, Oct 2, 2008.

1. thedavis4

thedavis4 LawnSite Member

I have a 2007 bobcat zt225 predator pro with a kawa 26hp liquid cool, 61 inch cut,with the yard striping kit,susp seat,has 210 hrs still under warr til may of 09 has all new belts and the hydro and motor just got serviced nothing wrong with it still looks new. If interested let me know. $4900.00 obo

2. HenryB

HenryB LawnSite Bronze Member

Any phone # to call you I can't PM you.

3. thedavis4

sorry my number is 336-927-2605 if anyone want to know more about it!!

4. cpa4t9r

cpa4t9r LawnSite Member

Any pictures?

5. thedavis4

ill load some pics friday evening. a few deck scratches on the sides but thats it the rest is good as new.stays under shed when not being used. i pressure wash it when im done mowing everytime.

6. thedavis4

here is the pics!!!! there is one thing wrong now nothing big its that im replacing is the left arm rest has the corner chewed off thanks to my lab i called bobcat and there going to ship me a new one for 50.00 so it will be replaced sometime next week.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

7. thedavis4

also the dealership relocated my choke from beside the hr meter and put it beside my switch on top.

006.jpg

007.jpg

009.jpg

011.jpg

008.jpg

8. supercuts

supercuts LawnSite Silver Member

any way to ship it to CT???

9. thedavis4

if the buyer wants to pay for shipping ill put it on any trailer as long as its paid in full and funds has cleared the bank. I might have someone that goes up north in a tractor and trailer that will be willing to bring it for a fee im waiting for them to call me back to let me know how much.

10. thedavis4

I have someone that will bring it up for $300.00 cash but you will have to have a place to off load it. Also if he brings it you can pay him the Cash in hand. All i ask is a $500.00 deposit to hold the mower if paying cash.