07 Exmark Lazer Z 60"

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by happy, Jan 4, 2008.

1. happy

happy LawnSite Member

I have for sale a 2007 Exmark full size Lazer Z 60 inch cut 27 hp kohler.
    450 hours, synthetic oil after 200 hours of normal break in period. Genuine Kohler oil filters with oil changes at every 50 hours. This is a great running quick machine. I am replacing it with an identical unit this month. I need to sell this mower by the 28th of January. I can deliver if need be. 1 year and 3 months of warranty remain on this mower. $7000 I will get pics of it as soon as I get time, but I just wanted to post this today. If you look at a new mower and you look at pics of mine there is not much difference. It has only seen 6 months of mowing.

2. happy

happy LawnSite Member

ttt:walking:

3. bigw

bigw LawnSite Bronze Member

HOW DID YOU PUT 450 HRS ON A NEW MOWER ALREADY,AINT IT WINTER IN OHIO??

4. OhioMowerGuy

OhioMowerGuy LawnSite Senior Member

Its not all that hard to put 450 hours on a machine in one season

5. happy

happy LawnSite Member

I did the math and that is an average of about 15 hours per week. With my company this is not a side job like some have it set up so therefore 15 hours of run time a week would seem to be very easy to put in here in Ohio, and yes it is winter here, but her in Ohio our summer was very dry, but then at the end it really picked back up again. So are you interested in the mower?

6. bigw

bigw LawnSite Bronze Member

i was thinking you just bought the mower,im forgetting we are in 08 now lol.

7. happy

happy LawnSite Member

any interest in a very nice, dang near new, mower?

8. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

I think you really need to get some pictures posted and then there may be some interest !! However, I think you're asking price is a little high for a machine with 450 hours on it !!

9. happy

happy LawnSite Member

lifetree: thank you for the response. Did not really know where to price it at. It has only been used for 6 months, did not really want to take a beating on it, but I guess that is the price you pay for trading every year.

10. happy

happy LawnSite Member

to the top