'07 Hustler SuperZ 66"

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by lawnspecialties, May 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lawnspecialties

lawnspecialties LawnSite Silver Member

I bought this one in March, '07. It has the 26hp LC Kawasaki engine. Approximately 185 hours. I just replaced both belts plus I keep spare idler pulleys, blades, and the old belts for spares. It has flex forks plus I have the stock ones. Mobil 1 at 25 hours and 100 hours.

$7500.

[​IMG]

2. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

Looks nice, but why are you selling it after only 1 year ??

3. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

bump for a nice mower!

4. lawnspecialties

I recently sold my 60" SuperZ with 1000 hours. When I went to buy a new 54" SuperZ, my dealer had made a mistake in the pricing. He had previously quoted me the price of a regular Hustler Z 54". A new 54" SuperZ with flex forks was almost $10,000 including tax. I almost messed my breetches. After demoing the Deere 820 and the Gravely, I really liked the Gravely and many of it's specs and equipment are exactly what Hustler uses on the SuperZs. Gravely has a "fleet" program if you buy so much equipment in one season. So I bought three.:dizzy:

So to make a long story short, I'm solo. I don't need five mowers.:laugh:

5. How is Gravelys fleet program, I know Hustler has one to, at those prices maybe I need to hug my dealer (or the secretary) at the prices I get.

6. lawnspecialties

20% off MSRP. That's about 8%-10% less than what they typically sold them at my dealer. I've run Hustlers for 4 years and never knew they had a fleet deal.:confused:

7. apparently not many do, I have a good dealer that I have gotten some pretty good deals on. I know if you buy three thats another $400 off per machine.

8. bump, nice mower take a look.

9. lawnspecialties

10. BanvilleLawnCare

BanvilleLawnCare LawnSite Member

Wow! that thing is sparkling clean! you must have spent some time cleaning her up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.