1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

07 Scag Turf Tiger 61" Deck 27Hp Kohler for sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Clark01, Apr 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark01

Clark01 LawnSite Member

2007 Scag STT61V27CH for sale. 191 original hours. 61" Deck, 27hp Kohler. Asking $7,500.00. One owner, private property use. Very Clean. Moving to smaller place. Located in Leesburg, VA. Will post pictures tomorrow afternoon. Please reply via PM. Thanks
  2. Clark01

Clark01 LawnSite Member

I apologize, I'm new to this site - apparently PM's are not an option on this site. At least if they are, I can't seem to figure them out. If any questions about mower, please contact me via email @ ameroney@gmail.com. Also, I haven't forgotten about photos - I've already moved and I haven't made it back to the garage to pull it out and take photos yet. Will try to get them posted asap. Thanks
  3. TinMan1

TinMan1 LawnSite Senior Member
    from SC

you have to have a number of posts to PM
  4. Clark01

Clark01 LawnSite Member

Tinman, apparently I need to have been a subscriber to the site for ten days and have ten posts to access pm function. I am not able to read or reply to any pm's at present. Sorry for the initial confusion. I can be contacted via email @ ameroney@gmail.com. Thanks
    Posted via Mobile Device
  5. Clark01

Clark01 LawnSite Member

Well, I was finally able to take photos of the mower, and I am not able to upload them to this site. I'd be happy to email photos if interested. Thanks.
  6. Clark01

Clark01 LawnSite Member

Computers are not my strong point. I shrunk the pictures and hopefully it will work this time..

Scag.1 Shrunk.jpg

Scag.2 Shrunk.jpg

Scag.3 Shrunk.jpg

Scag.4 Shrunk.jpg

Scag.5 Shrunk.jpg

Scag.6 Shrunk.jpg
  7. BlazerRidge

BlazerRidge LawnSite Member

Great looking mower. That thing is clean as can be. My 2011 TT with 100 hours isn't that clean.
  8. Cheffy

Cheffy LawnSite Member

Sweet lookin machine where are you located.
  9. Clark01

Clark01 LawnSite Member

Thanks, yeah she was my baby. I never let anybody else touch it, much less drive it - really pissed my wife off... I hate to sell it, but it's difficult to justify keeping it to mow the new yard - a whopping 1/2 acre of grass... It's located in Leesburg, VA.
  10. eatonpcat

eatonpcat LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice mower, are you sure that's strapped down good enough?? :drinkup:

Free bump since I'm being an AHole!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.